up & up Universal Replacement Water Filters 6-ct. uploaded by Claudia S.

BY UP & UP

Get great-tasting drinking water using up & up universal replacement water filters. They remove dirt, chemicals and other particles from water and reduces the release of black carbon particles. Each filter purifies up to 40 gal. Of water. It's compatible with brita and pur water pitchers. No pre-soaking required. Available in packages of 6. see more...

• I am really interested to know if these really are a subs...1 Answers
up & up Universal Replacement Water Filters 6-ct.
  • "I won't buy name brand filters anymore, the price of these filters is just too low for me to go back to any other brand!!" in 3 reviews
  • "The up and up water filters are much cheaper than the name brand product but you definitely get what you pay for." in 2 reviews
Kristen A.
Stratford, CT
We just recently descovered these up and up water filters. I always just assumed you had to use Brita water filters in your Brita water filtration systems! But I was wrong! These filters work great and fit perfectly into a Brita system. I won't buy name brand filters anymore, the price of these filters is just too low for me to go back to any other brand!! I'd highly recommend making the switch!
Christine P.
Works great. Pure water, clean water. Even my kids know how it works. Effective and I'd recommend to anyone looking to invest in a filtration system. Adorable, but always watch for coupons because you should be able to get them for no more than $2 each.
Katie E.
The up and up water filters are much cheaper than the name brand product but you definitely get what you pay for. They clog easily, which means it takes forever to filter a pitcher of water. I do continue to buy these filters because the few complaints I have are worth the cheaper price.
Danielle U.
Los Angeles, CA
I just bought the water pitcher and it works just as well as Brita or Zero Water. The filters are much cheaper and last the same amount of time as well. The target filters also drop into the other water systems.
Taylor S.
This did not fit my Brita pitcher although it claims to fit most eater filtration pitchers. I consider Brita to be a very common brand and was under the impression it would fit.
Claudia S.
I bought these to use while I was away at college. They are much cheaper than the other brands and work just as well!
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
Cheaper then Brita replacements and work just as good. No complaints! Use the cartwheel app for additional savings.
Monica M.
Bethany, OK
I am currently using these and they are great!!! Water taste just as good as when I used the name brand filters!
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
These filters work just as well as name brand, but at a lesser cost. I would recommend purchasing these.
Mackenzie H.
Got these for our Pur filter and they work just as well! Love that they are cheaper than the Pur brand.
Wendy H.
I am really interested to know if these really are a substitute for the name brand ones. Do they fit in the pitcher as tightly?