BY UP & UP #89 in Pads

Up&up long super ultra thin maxi pads with wings offer a silky cover our softest ever! - that helps to keep you dry and clean. The thin, flexible design moves with you to enhance protection. Its wings help your pad stay in place and aids in preventing side leaks and its absorbent core absorbs in seconds. Each item is wrapped for your ultimate convenience. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These hold up great! Works just as well as name brand pads, full coverage and wings! I absolutely hate when pads don't have them I feel like they move all over the place.
Luan M.
Works as well as name brand but better price! Used Cartwheel and Target debit card for additional 10% savings. Love Up and Up brand.
Shannon C.
These are great for my light days. I have a different brand I use for my heaviest of days. For the price, these are great.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
This ultra-thin super pads with wings are just perfect well for the ladies that love to be fully cover
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Works great. Doesn't show throw my pants. Feels like I'm not wearing one. Not too expensive e
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are just as nice as any other brand. I liked the price because it was nice and cheap.
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
It's a target knock off brand but the quality is just as good as the higher priced ones
jennifer h.
Works good and better them the name brand I like them will get again very goos