BY UP & UP #15 in Tissues

Find tissue, toilet paper and cotton balls at Target.com! Soft and absorbent, this 3-ply up & up ultra soft facial tissue is strong and useful for caring for coughs and colds, yet gentle and convenient for other delicate family needs. up and up ultra soft facial tissue contains three soft and absorbent plies, perfect for the everyday user who wants a little more. see more...

Buy on Target
Alyssa A.
Warrenton, VA
I love buying targets brand up and up. It is so more less expensive than buying actual brand-name items. This product works just as great and I think the logo is so cute. I buy this brand as much as I can at least clean exes are amazing!
Lexie H.
I really like this compared to the other popular tissue brands. I was hesitant because I've used other store brands and have been disappointed in the quality. But this tissue is great on the nose and wallet
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Affordable and just as great as the next name brand. They're soft and the absorbance is great.
Anne S.
Review for: up & up Ultra Soft Facial Tissue 120 ct, 4 pk
Great tissues; I have allergies so I always have tissues. They don't fall apart. The UP brand is super affordable and they work well.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: up & up Ultra Soft Facial Tissues - 75 Count (4 Pack)
Not soft enough to use on a regular basis. I would feel bad sending these with my kiddos to school their little noses would come back so irritated and red.
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Review for: up & up Ultra Soft Facial Tissues - 75 Count (4 Pack)
This brand works just as well as the Kleenex brand. I use these just as often as Kleenex and they get the job done!
Cynthia C.
Review for: up & up Ultra Soft Facial Tissue 120 ct, 4 pk
So good just like every other target brand product. I've had more luck with up&up than most name brands.
Toni H.
Hamlin, NY
Review for: up & up Ultra Soft Facial Tissue - 120 Count
Great tissue for being a store brand. Why spend big bucks on tissue when you can buy quality for half the price? Not to mention Targets Cartwheel App which will allow for further savings!!!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Review for: up & up Ultra Soft Facial Tissues - 75 Count (4 Pack)
My go to grab for tissues. A four pack and affordable at target! There's also usually a cartwheel offer too! You can't been generic with target
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
Review for: up & up Ultra Soft Facial Tissue 120 ct, 4 pk
THese are the only tissuse i will ever buy! The quality the texture of the paper towel. I can't. I won't buy anything else!!