3 colors available

BY UP & UP #26 in Tissues

Find tissue, toilet paper and cotton balls at Target.com! Soft and absorbent, this 3-ply up & up ultra soft facial tissue is strong and useful for caring for coughs and colds, yet gentle and convenient for other delicate family needs. up and up ultra soft facial tissue contains three soft and absorbent plies, perfect for the everyday user who wants a little more. see more...

Buy on Target*
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Asheville, NC
While these are certainly softer than the normal up&up facial tissue, I feel like these are more on par with the normal kleenex rather than the "soft" versions of kleenex and puffs. I buy these when they're cheaper than the normal kleenexes, but otherwise, I find the name-brand stuff worth the slightly higher cost.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
We bought these because they were on sale instead of our preferred Kleenex and I do not approve. They say ultra soft but are not that soft. I bought a small box of just the regular ones and they are even worse, almost like paper. I do not recommend up & up tissues for frequent tissue users!
Dana A.
Dana A.
Waukesha, WI
Great tissues and you wouldn't know they were a generic brand if the box didn't say it. They work great and are cheaper than their name brand competitors. These can be found solely at Target and I will purchase these again and recommend to others in need of tissues.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Pennsburg, PA
A great product for someone like me who has severe seasonal allergies! A great price point to buy multiple packs to have on standby for the extra sneezy days! For a store brand, these are just the durability you need for the days filled with a high pollen count.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Me encantan, son ideales para todo uso desmaquillante, como pañuelo para secar el sudor, sucio, para mantener limpios a los baby's entre otros, se mantienen intactas sin desmoronarse, lo recomiendo para su uso de toda la familia, es antiseptica, las adoro
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Napa, CA
I absolutely love how soft and sturdy these tissues are. They're an amazing deal for the price! I keep them at work and at home. Sometimes they even double as napkins for my desk lunches. The boxes don't take up much space, which is an unusual benefit.
Allison D.
Allison D.
These tissues are great for cold and allergy season. These tissues were thick and very soft. These tissues do not tear very easily when you pull them from the box either. These tissues are affordable and easy to find at Target. They are a great value.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
These tissues are super soft and they are so much cheaper than Kleenex brand. I never buy name brand because these are way better and they are super soft too. There's nothing worse than blowing your nose in rough tissues when you have a cold.
Nichole F.
Nichole F.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Up and up is my normal go to off brand. They make good quality products that don't break the bank. The up and up tissues that we use are great because they are soft and hold up to babies and toddlers but agents super expensive. Great value!
Kate M.
Kate M.
We love these tissues! they are a great value for the price. Up & Up is great store brand in general (some products are misses, but overall it's good). Plus, you can always get a deal between a sale, coupons, and/or cartwheel.