up & up Twist and Store Small Containers with Lids 16 oz 3 ct

by Up & Up

The up&up twist and store containers are durable, yet economical containers that have the convenience of easy twist on lids and superior leak resistance. These containers are perfect for keeping food dry and fresh, storing and freezing left overs.

Does anyone know if these are identical to the Ziploc twist and loc containers? I’d like to get something that would nest with my Ziploc ones for easy storage in my cupboard and where the lids would work on either of them too.
Start your review of up & up Twist and Store Small Containers with Lids 16 oz 3 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The twist top is a great idea and I've never had them leak.in 1 review
2 years ago
These containers are so useful for people who like to pack their lunches and healthy snacks. These containers are really durable and long-lasting. I like to put fresh fruit in these containErs and they keep juicy and fresh for most of the day. The twist to the container lid helps hold in juices and liquids. I would definitely buy these again.
3 years agoLayton, UT
These are amazing to use for lunches on the go, or to take to work. They are the perfect portion size, and they are super easy to clean. When I have leftovers, I just get one of these out and put some leftover food inside for lunch at work the next day! You also don't have to worry about anything leaking.
5 years ago
I liked the product for the price. I also used the target cartwheel & a target coupon so it dropped down the price a bit. They're not the sturdiest of products but they work fine for a month or so. I try to avoid using them in the microwave because they do tend to get "floppy". I love the twist able cap because I don't have to worry about it accidentally popping off or anything like that.
3 years ago
I love these containers! They don't have a lip so when washed in the dishwasher they don't have a reservoir of water when you take them out. I can only find the larger size in my local target and online. I really hope they haven't discontinued the smaller size!
5 years ago
I LOVE these containers! Love that they are BPA Free! For some reason the twist and lock lids just make packing leftovers for my husband's lunches that much easier! They are compact too and he loves this! I always buy these!
5 years ago
Love these! Perfect for everything from toddler snacks to soup. The twist top is a great idea and I've never had them leak. Just a good quality product.
2 years ago
Love them.. i like them better then other brands because its a twist top not the kind u juat snap on and pull off.. definitely recommend
5 years agoFairhaven, MA
Love this tupperwear, the covers go on tightly so there is no leaking of soups or anything stored. Definitely very durable as well.
5 years agoShepherdsvlle, KY
This is a very good product. I think it's very comparable to the ziploc brand. I take my lunch in it and it's leak proof!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Target
Honestly if it’s not a Food saver container it’s not really worth it! I like to give my food the best shelf life.