up & up Triple Action Foot Cream uploaded by Anita C.

BY UP & UP #77 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Find bath and body skincare at Target.com! Helps heal dry, rough and cracked feet and heels. Powerful moisturizing ingredients deliver hydration where it's needed. Plus, the healing power of essential vitamins a, c and e restores the health of your skin. see more...

Buy on Target
Ayrianna N.
I love this. It has really made a difference in my rough/dry heels. Within a few days you can already see a difference. It doesn't have a smell to it which I really like. I would definitely repurchase this.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
I prefer the Gold Bond brand. This leaves a residue that feels odd. Target was out of it so I tried it.
Anita C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This foot cream is amazing! The price is just right at less than $4 for a 4 ounce tube. It absorbs quickly and keeps my feet feeling smooth. I haven't noticed any staining especially since it absorbs so quickly.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
I've tried this cream and didn't like it. I found that the O'keefe's for healthy feet cream works much better with none of the staining.
Ali F.
I have this, it leaves my feet smooth for a while but I hate the feeling I have aftrtwards. It stains so you have to wear socks so you don't get your couch or bed stained.
Jemima D.
Britain
This is a brilliant moisturiser !!! I apply this most days and it works miracles ! Such a good product which deserves to be hyped about a lot more !!! I love this product and will be re purchasing it !