BY UP & UP

Tgt fiber 16.7oz supplement see more...

Buy on Target*
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I like this fiber because it doesn't leave a bad taste and it dissolves easily. I can dissolve it in anything and I don't taste it. It works really well too without making my stomach hurt or cramp.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
I use this brand over metemucil all the time. Its inexpensive and works just as well. I put this in my juice in the morning and it keeps me satisfied until i can have a decent breakfast.
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Utica, MI
Has a bitter taste better with water they give it to me when I was pregnant I did not like it but it works. I was constipated for 2 weeks almost 3..
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
The Target Up&Up brand is a really great value. This product dissolves really easily and does not have a bad taste like other fiber supplements.
M. B.
M. B.
Sacramento, CA
I use this every morning for more fiber in my diet and more protein. It is a really good product for people that don't eat breakfast.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
Good taste takes longer to mix up that name brand but it eventually mixes up good in price
Angela P.
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Works great, and is not as expensive as the name brand fiber supplements! it dissolves well and gets the job done.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Oceanside, CA
This is my good to fiber on a dailey basis. Its flavorless and mixes well in just about anything. Its fast and reliable.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
El paso, TX - Texas
This works just as well as the name brand supplement fibers. The price is so much better and it also dissolves better.