BY UP & UP

Dental hygiene is importantso don't forget to stock up on toothbrushes for the kids. Pick up this fun and bright multi-color 4-pack from target's choice brand, up and up. Soft bristles of nylon, plastic handles. see more...

Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are good for the kids when they’re on the go. They are extremely affordable and a perfect disposable toothbrush when traveling. The only thing I don’t like is that some of the bristles do come out which is really annoying if swallowed.
cassie c.
Beloit, WI
I bought these for my daughter who is three. They are easy for her to hold and small enough to get into her mouth to clean her teeth. She loves the colors and I love how functional they are.
Lauren J.
Great product for our family of 5. I don’t like spending money on something we replace so often. So getting a multipack for a great deal that we love to see when out shopping.
Simeon S.
Baltimore, MD
With my five kids the sentence "brush your teeth" is constant! The excuse I am met with is "... I don't know which tooth brush is mine." Up & Up Target Youth Soft Toothbrushes 4 pack is a staple in my house. Not only are they economical but also come in a variety of colors so I can always tell the kids "your toothbrush is your color."
Jenny F.
Florissant, MO
Up & Up soft tooth brushes from Target, have been great for my two boys! The grip on the handle is great for small hands. The boys like the colors, and softness of the bristles. These brushes have encouraged brushing and proper tooth care!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use Target's Up & Up toothbrushes for my 2, 4 and 10 year old! The colors are fun, the grip is great for little fingers and the bristles are smooth and efficient. The size was perfect and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Rayane V.
La Puente, CA
These toothbrushes are great and affordable! They are about 5 dollars and last a month or so. I would say they're just as good as the Colgate brand. They are effective and clean your teeth great. I would recommend to others.
Angelica R.
Waxahachie
My son is a very short and small person for his at a so the recommended toothbrushes out for a normal size 11 year.old seem to big for his mouth these are perfect it doesn't hurt his gums that much when he brushed
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
For children these toothbrushes are the way to go. Cheaper then most other brands.  With the brush head a good fit for their smaller mouths. They come in many different shades. This way the kids each pick their favorite color and are good to go.