Up & Up Super Clean Toothbrush - 6ct - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Super Clean Toothbrush - 6ct - Up&Up!
Aventura, FL
Excellent!!! Leaves my teeth white, super clean and smooth. Great for everyone every day . Super long lasting!
Purchased at: Target
Such a great price for this many. I like to keep a few spares to replace after I get sick or every few weeks.
Houston
Great to keep on hand because I change my toothbrush often! They’re a good size and don’t wear out quickly.
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: Target
Great value and with a big family always needing or losing their toothbrush must have in stock
Apple Valley, CA
Works great and does the job :) I have absolutely no cavities and my teeth look sooo good
Phoenix, AZ
Great for families or people who travel or get sick a lot. Lasts me 6 months to a year!
Strathmore
Really affordable just like the expensive one. You get many for a really good price.

Looking for your answer?