up & up Sunscreen - .3 oz uploaded by Yakaira B.up & up Sunscreen - .3 oz uploaded by Jan E.up & up Sunscreen - .3 oz uploaded by Jenn D.

BY UP & UP

Up & up sunscreen - .3 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Allison P.
Littleton, NC
I love the up and up lip balm sunscreen because not a lot of people remember to take care of their lips while they’re in the sun and this is an easy fix it goes on smoothly and feels like Chapstick but it’s also protecting your lips at the same time it’s at a great price and I highly recommend it
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My lips have a tendency to burn, and I feel like a lot of people forget they need to protect their lips too. This was so convenient to grab and I can keep one in my purse and one in my car. It is moisturizing and feels great.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
This is great to carry around in my purse for my son and myself also small enough to get in little facial areas without over dueing . Did its job, Also very gentle I would definitely by this again for the summer time
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Target products are sometimes better than the name brand. I love the chapstick, it feels like it’s barely there. It really helps protect my lips weather I’m on vacation or just out shopping.
Courtney E.
Conway, AR
I liked the stick version of the sunscreen. It was easy to apply, quick, & mess free. Didn’t have much of a smell. Made my face feel pretty greasy, but that’s kind of expected.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
It' so important to use sunscreen daily. My brother passed away of advanced stage 4 melanoma. So I highly recommend any sun screen even on cloudy days .it' very important to bring AWARENESS to this matter and I live this brand
Shipra M.
Up and up sunscreen is worth the money
Sometimes I go for the store brands which as effective as other popular brands and also save us money
This ☀️ screen help and easy to carry
Jackie H.
Louisville, KY
This stuff does a good job for covering your face. It's not overly greasy and it didn't break me out which is always a plus when you have sensitive skin. However I'm only giving it 4 stars because if you make the mistake of putting it near your eyes it burns like heck and it's only good for doing your face.
Emily S.
Me and my family used this lip balm while at the beach, and I can honestly say that my lips were protected the entire time. It's not overly expensive like other brands I've tried either. The only fault I really have is that for me I needed to reapply kind of often, but not everyone in my family had that problem, so don't stress over that. Def. would buy again for pool days or vacation.
Shannon F.
A great sunscreen chapstick. It is a great price and does the job. It's nice to get two, in case you loose one. Not the greatest taste, so avoid eating after applying. Haven't had any issues with it drying out my lips.