up & up Sunscreen - .3 oz uploaded by Yakaira B.up & up Sunscreen - .3 oz uploaded by Jan E.up & up Sunscreen - .3 oz uploaded by Jenn D.

BY UP & UP

Up & up sunscreen - .3 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Andrew C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use this to prevent sunburns on my lips. I like it because it doesn't taste like I want to eat it. It seems to work because I haven't had a sunburn yet. This is the first time trying this lip balm but will definitely buy it again especially because the price is low. I recommend it to others without a doubt.
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried too many sunscreen lip balms but that's only because once I found this I didn't feel the need to search for another. The sensation after applying is a bit strange but it goes away quickly and you're left with hydrated and protected lips. Perfect for people with dry and easily burned lips!
Stephanie A.
Mission, TX
this portable, convenient sunscreen lip balm definitely works! i like that it doesn't have a bad taste to it which is what I've experienced from similar products. i would recommend this product to anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors because not only is this product effective but also pretty cheap!
Kelly B.
Sellersburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product in the summer on my children it's small and portable and very cost-effective from a large family. I use it for their small faces and if it's easily in the diaper bag. It doesn't have a weird smell so my children don't complain about that.
Manda H.
Papillion, NE
Don't forget to keep your lips protected. a good sunscreen lipbalm should be in every beachbag this balm is a great value and comparable to more expensive name brands while still packing a protective punch at spf50 and is also water resistant for up to 80 minutes
Katherine C.
Pearland, TX
Convenient and easy to use sunscreen stick! I use it both on my face and body, and it does not irritate my sensitive skin. This is the first time I have used it, and would purchase again. I do wish the product was larger though. I would recommend this to others.
Martha R.
Woodlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Because I have really big lips I can get sub burns on them (yes that is a thing) what i liked about this is that i can use this under what ever lip product i want. I can use liquid lipstick, lip tint, lipstick anything. I WILL be getting this again next summer!
Ashley E.
Tempe, AZ
This product works wonderfully! Lips stay moisturized and not burnt. However, the taste of this is terrible. I don't even have to lick my lips. If some accidentally gets on my tongue, it leaves a horrid taste in my mouth. Only brushing my teeth can remove it.
Macy C.
Prescott, WI
My lips get very chapped on the summer and this is the only helper for me! It works so incredibly well and moisturizes my lips as well. The tube is very convenient to apply the product as well. If you are in Target and see this you really should pick it up.
Hannah D.
Burlington, VT
I love sunscreen sticks. They are smart and affordable and great to use on kids who hate putting sunscreen on. I even use them on myself because of how easy it is to apply! Up and up brand is fantastic. It's cheap but it still properly gets the job done.