BY UP & UP

Up & up sunburn treatment spray - 6 fl oz see more...

Laurie P.
While this fees refreshing when you spray it on your sunburn, the feeling does not last long. I prefer to simply use an aloe vera gel. I also don't like to use too many spraying products since I feel I breathe it into my lungs. I would not buy again.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
I love how I can just spray this on my sun burns throughout the summer. I'm very white so I tend to burn very easy and this stuff is definitely a relief! It's a good price too and works amazing! I'd buy it again
Briana K.
This is so cooling on the skin after a long day in the sun. It relieves the pain of a sunburn and moisturizes my skin. The best part is that it is a spray, so you don't have to rub too hard on your skin to apply.
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
This was a fun treat during the hot days at the beach. will repurchase. better than rubbing the green aloe all over you.