BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Allison E.
Williamsport
The only brand I use! Only a dollar! And it cleans my nail polish off in one swipe! Don’t spend money on pricey nail polish removers!
Emily L.
Middle Vlg, NY
It gets the job done.. however I dont think I see any “strengthening” going on? It requires quite alot of nail polish remover to clean all ten finger nails & toe nails which can be annoying but for the price, I dont think it’s that bad.
Kristi M.
This is a great nail polish remover that works just as well as a name brand remover. Love Target products.
Daisy L.
Fort George G Meade
Works like any other good nail polish removers do
Takes off the nail polish good
It's cheap and affordable
Beth S.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing! Not overly scented. Doesn’t hurt nails like some do. Doesn’t hurt to breath around product.
Katheryn B.
Bullhead City
Works good for regular polish. You have to work a little harder when trying to remove glitter polish and gel polish. And call me weird, but this stuff smells amazing.
Ines G.
I really like like this remover. I'm on my second bottle, good value for your money. I get it at Target. Haven't found any cons for this product.
Lindsey U.
Up & up works ok but you need more product to get old nail polish off. I still use it, but I prefer more expensive brands. ✌🏻💜
Jenny C.
I love the up n up brand. Good quality for an affordable price. This leaves my nails feeling less brittle and doesn't leave that strong acetone smell. I've noticed my nails aren't breaking as much as before using this.
Natalie C.
San Diego
it works but i usually have to kinda scrub my nails to get my nail posting off. i also dont use like sturdy polish so i dont know how affective it would be on things like gel or the long lasting polishes.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.