BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Emily W.
Twin Falls, ID
This is a pretty decent nail polish remover. It does the job after a while of rubbing and soaking. It definitely does not dry out my nails like some other removers do, which is super great!
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
It’s a little too gentle to get most of my nail polish off, but it is nicer on my skin than straight acetone. It’s not something I plan on repurchasing, but it works in a pinch! And it’s very cheap, which is a plus.
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Gets the job done for sure! And you can’t beat the price. It’s close to nothing. I love target so I trust everything they have anyways. I normally buy up&up vs. name brands. If you’re skeptical give it a try. It’s good.
Brooke T.
Evansville
This nail polish remover does the trick nicely. It’s not the quickest nail polish remover I’ve ever used but I would purchase this item again. The scent is not overpowering, it’s convenient to pick up on my Target runs and the price is right.
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, Ca
Perfect nail polish remover to get the job done quickly. Strengthens the nail and nice to have around for emergencies.
Kiara R.
Murrieta
Gets the job done but does make a mess of your nails by smearing the nail polish everywhere.
Markie W.
Great nail polish remover! Takes off nail polish without a hassle and leaves your nails clean without the sticky residue that many removers leave on my nails. Only downfall is that the smell normally doesn’t bother my but up and up made it smell as if they tried covering up the acetone up and that began to hurt my head. Other than that perfect nail polish remover!
Michelle L.
Cypress, CA
To be honest I think all nail polish removers are the same. I didn’t see any improvements with my nails. I recently switched over to the salon nail polish removers and those take off nail polish much faster.
Madison R.
Houston
Very reasonable priced and does the same thing as any other nail polish remover. I'd save a few bucks over identical name brand stuff any day!!
Betsy M.
Cornelius, OR
Cheap and works great. Plus doesn’t have a super strong Oder like a lot of them do. Love it
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?