BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Rebekah M.
I really like this nail polish remover.  It is less expensive than name brands, but works just as well.  It also helps to strengthen your nails, which is a plus for me.  I don't realy see myself switching to any other brand and will buy another of these once it runs out.  Target here I come!
Cecille V.
N Hollywood, CA
I'm using this for a months now to removed my nail colors it leaves my nails so clean and smooth to touch. I'm still using it again.
Emily P.
Greensburg, PA
This product is affordable, easy to use and gets the job done. Its exactly what i expected it to be. I would buy again.
Delilah S.
This does what it's suppose to do. It's harsh, has a very strong smell. But then again what nail polish remover doesn't. It gets the job done, I have repurchased this many times.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
My nails are prone to peeling and breaking, mostly because I'm constantly washing my hands at work. I've tried different strengthening polishes, serums, creams, and vitamins but honestly since I bought this stuff I noticed the peeling does not occur as often and I haven't broken a nail in weeks (maybe because of this, maybe not). It's not like I'm using this daily as a nail care routine, nor did I even expect results like this because I bought it due to being out of nail polish remover and I was at Target. It doesn't leave streaky polish behind or stain your fingers.
Melissa B.
This remover is supposed to be strengthening and nourishing but my nails have been very weak and dry since using this. I will not be purchasing again.
Kaile B.
Great product and the price is amazing! Takes my nail polish off with ease.
Syrie C.
This is a pretty good nail polish remover! It's inexpensive and works really well!
Ingrid Karina C.
I like using this Up and Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover not only is the value good but it works great, it helps with the overall condition and strength of your nails. It doesn't strip away the top layer of your nails and it takes away the nail polish quickly.
Angizita M.
Me gusta mucho, el olor no es muy fuerte nutre la uña, no manchan los dedos, y el aroma es agradable, recomendados
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?