BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Stephanie Z.
Miami
Gets the job done! Instantly removes all regular nail polish! I purchase my nail polish remover at target! I love that this is a strengthening formula so I can rest easy with thinking about whether my nails are going to weaken or not.
Kristin J.
Camillus, NY
It does exactly what I need it to. It doesn’t have too strong of a scent and it is great for soaking nail polish off or just a quick removal around the cuticles. I would recommend to others. It is reasonably priced as well.
Lori H.
Byron, MN
Who needs expensive nail polish remover? Not this girl, the cheap stuff definitely does the trick, removes it well and doesn't have too harsh of a smell!
Abbey S.
Helps with growing and strengthening you’re nails also a cute color and good packaging catches the eye.Very affordable and likable product helped my nails did not feel ashy after use .
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Gets the job done for sure! And you can’t beat the price. It’s close to nothing. I love target so I trust everything they have anyways. I normally buy up&up vs. name brands. If you’re skeptical give it a try. It’s good.
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, Ca
Perfect nail polish remover to get the job done quickly. Strengthens the nail and nice to have around for emergencies.
Madison R.
Houston
Very reasonable priced and does the same thing as any other nail polish remover. I'd save a few bucks over identical name brand stuff any day!!
Betsy M.
Cornelius, OR
Cheap and works great. Plus doesn’t have a super strong Oder like a lot of them do. Love it
Stephanie A.
This remover works well. The nail polish typically comes off easy. It’s a great price.
Natalie B.
Las Vegas
Super affordable product that does it’s job! Been using this brand for years now and they never disappoint.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?