BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Emily B.
Mount Holly, NC
It’s great and works well, it gets all the nail polish off. It’s super easy to use! It’s a great price and a good value! It smells good, it’s not too strong which I like with being pregnant! I would definitely recommend to others!
Mary V.
bay county
This is my go to nail polish remover. It only takes 2 dwipes on cotton pad to remove uour nail polish. And the price is good to
Loreen R.
I was surprised by the potency of this nail polish remover. It might have been a placebo effect, but my nails did feel stronger after use (or at least not weaker). It does a good job of not "spreading" the color around on skin after the polish is removed.
Samantha G.
Menifee, CA
The target brand Up&Up remover actually works great iv always boughten this specific one, it’s also not expensive
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
This is an overall great product! The smell is strong (but that's normal for a nail polish remover). This is very inexpensive and takes off nail polish super easily.
Teri H.
Works just as well as the big name brands for a much better price than the name brand!! The only brand I buy now since the price out beats the other brands
Meredith B.
My all time favorite nail polish remover! I have flimsy nails, and the strengthening aspect is important to me. Up & Up is Target's brand, so I purchase it there. It's very easy to use-- I have purchased it many times.
Harlee K.
Aprilia, LT Italy
Works great just like it should. It takes off the polish easily without having to scrub like crazy. I got it at target and it was super cheap, but still works just as well as big name brands. Go get yourself some of this!
Kiley V.
Pennsylvania
It is a good product for removing nail polish! It is also nice because it is inexpensive and it will last you a long time!
Brittany G.
charleston sc
It does the job! Removes well. Zero complaints, would recommend to a friend and buy against.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.