BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Britany A.
Cordova, TN
Love this nail polish remover because it also helps strengthen the nails and prevents breaking. Since I have started using this I have less nail chipping and breaking
Erin M.
Kaukauna, WI
Being a deal and coupon junkie target brand products infiltrate my home this being one of the many products in my home I have very thin nails so the strengthening polish remover really helps 4 out of 5
Kaitlyn M.
Sayville
100% effective removes my nail polish so gently and its super affordable i recommend this polish remover if you're on a budget but need a polish remove stat
Krishna P.
Brighton, MA
this brand is cheap and great to use. Its less than 2 bucks at target.  It only takes a few swipes to get the full coat off and doesn't smear over the whole nail.
Jenna M.
It's great and strong nail polish remover. It's easy to apply and doesn't soak through the cotton ball immediately so that I can get use it for a whole hand at a time if I want. Highly recommended.
Ella P.
Well, it's nail polish remover and it pretty much does what is says, it removes nail polish! I get this at target quite often and it works very well. I will definitely be buying this pro ice again.
Kate E.
Amesbury, MA
This nail polish remover does its job. It removes my polish well and thoroughly. The smell is quite strong, but I guess that comes with the territory. To be transparent, I haven't used it on glitter polish.
Pamela B.
Downey, CA
I always need at least one bottle of this at my apartment and one in my office. I've noticed that the price has definitely gone up but thankfully the quality hasn't suffered so I'm okay with it.
Danielle D.
I like this nail polish remover  Its usually my go to at he local drugstore.  Doesn't leave my nails dried out after.  Smell isnt as harsh as regular acetone nail polish removers.
Debra M.
Jackson, MI
It's nail polish remover and it works like nail polish remover. I find most nail polish removers to work the same across the board. I don't find the smell of this one too overwhelming, it works fairly quickly, even on glitter polish. It is not overly drying. I don't notice much of a "strengthening" affect, but I have very weak nails. For the price, it performs beautifully. I would and will buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.