BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Janet B.
Palmdale, CA
It works well and over all gets the job done. It takes a couple of wipes but it's one of the bests I've tried. I've bought this product over others multiple times at any target or super target. I would recommend it to others over other products. It's a good price as well.
Laura K.
Miami
I love this nail polish remover. It takes off most of my nail polish in one swipe. Glitter nail polish is harder to take off but that is to be expected. Nail don't feel weak after using but it does dry out my skin. I just put on some lotion and its fine. Very affordable.
Cheyenne D.
Hobbs, NM
I love this nail polish remover because not only does it take my nail polish off it strengthens my nails at the same time it's super easy to use I purchased this product at target super affordable I highly recommend this product not harsh smelling like other nail removers
Kelly M.
La Plume, PA
Good at getting basic nail polish off, struggles to get glitter or stronger nail colors. Repeat user of this brand, like how it makes my nails feels after. Good price, very easy to use. Only flaw is getting glitter and stickier nail polishes off. Definitely will buy again.
Jennifer H.
Louisiana , ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
To be honest, I buy this product because of the color and becauSe it's usually the cheapest. I don't change out my nail/toe color very often but when I do it gets the job done. I've always opted for the cheapest nail polish remover so I don't have much to compare it to. It works for me.
Stephanie M.
I always try to use a strengthening nail polish remover and this one does the job very well. Like any nail polish remover, it has a strong smell and it can be drying on the skin but if used properly there should be no problem. The thing I love most about this product is that with a small amount on a cotton ball, I can get up to one whole hand of nail polish wiped off.
Heather D.
Cave Springs, AR
This nail polish remover does the job. It takes off nail polish easily, but is not as good as other brands. You can't beat the price and I have noticed my nails are stronger. I have bought this several times when I'm in a hurry. I would recommend if you are in a hurry.
Sara P.
Austin, TX
I have week nails, so I always go for the "strengthening" nail polish remover. I always get this one from Target because it is a great value. I don't necessary think it strengthens nails. But it is extremely effective at removing polish and I do like the purple color!
Marcy M.
Britt, IA
I love the up and up brand of nail polish remover. When using Jamberry nails, it is better if you remove the wraps with a nail polish remover as opposed to pulling them off. The strengthening nail polish remover is super helpful in keeping my nails healthy and strong!
Caralynn M.
Dayton, OH
This works really well with a cotton ball. Sometimes it leaves a bit of residue on my fingers or nails, but I can get that off with the same product and a q tip. Does not work with sparkly polishes. This is also really nice for cleaning up a home done French manicure.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?