BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Melinda D.
Utica, MI
Very good stuff. Removes all the polish easily without much effort. Smell is not too bad. Don't have to scrub to hard to get polish off. Easy to use. Not pricey at all and is a good value. One bottle should last a long time. I would recommend to others.
Hallie M.
This product removes my polish really fast. u only need a about a quarter sized amount on a cotton ball exc... and a few swipes and it's off. I've used this bring for a few years and I love it. I will continue to use this product and I do recommend it.
Jackie F.
I have used many nail polish removers but this one has been my favorite. Usually the smell is unbearable and I'll have to open every window in the house, but this one is downright fragrant. I would like a larger bottle version, but overall a great product.
Tasha B.
I love this stuff. Great value for the price, smells fairly decent compared to most other polish removers, and (mostly) gets the job done. It does have issues with glitter polish- it'll take it off, just requires a little more elbow grease. Although for how gentle it is, I feel like that's a fair trade off. Overall it's great for normal polish.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
I use this nail polish remover regularly before re-painting my nails. It works great to get off the old polish without leaving my nails slimy after. The price of the Up & Up brand is much better than the name brands. The smell is also not too harsh.
Megan G.
Cando, ND
This removes your polish for the most part. Whenever I've had pedicures done, it's extremely difficult to get my polish off but this does the trick for the most part. I do have to scrub pretty hard often and it's typicall not clean swipes to take it off. I'm not sure how much the "strengthening" part is true, either. I haven't noticed a difference.
Brianne G.
Atlanta, GA
Works great and is cheaper than the name brand stuff. Just throw it on a cotton ball (or round, I don't know your life) and go to it. No ascertainable difference between this stuff and any other nail polish remover that I've used. I'd buy it again.
Cassidy F.
One of my favorite nail polish removers by far! It is such a steal for the price and performs just like any other brand remover. It is nice because the smell is not too strong and it is not harsh on your nails because of it's strengthening formula.
Ashley A.
Temecula, CA
I bought this bottle once and I have pros and cons. It does serve its purpose and removes the nail polish, however you need to put in just a little elbow grease to get off old polish. Glitters not fun, but then again it never is. It also left my nails a tad dry. On the bright side the smell isn't as bad as others and my nails were visibly stronger.
Jacquelyn B.
This stuff works really well, my problem with it is that it leaks really bad and not only does it smell bad (like all nail polish removers) but there's no way you can clean anything after this stuff spills. It has ruined a few of our bathroom baskets.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?