BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Caitlin D.
For a store brand nail polish remover, this works amazing. I put it on a cotton round and it takes the nail polish off with out me having to scrub the nail polish off.
Chelsea H.
It’s nail polish remover. It takes off my nail polish so I like it. It’s also cheap so that’s another plus. Been buying this one for years and I don’t intend to stop.
Courtney P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
This brand is why I love Target so much! Great product, easy to use and I felt like my nails were stronger even after I took the polish off. They didn’t feel brittle!
Reilly L.
Ferndale, WA
Pretty typical nail polish remover! Gets the polish off when I need it to and doesn't make my fingers feel super dry. Isn't harsh in scent, and doesn't leave residue!
Kathryn C.
Cleveland
Does its job with removing nail polish with relative ease. Not too sure if it actually strengthens nails though. Would still use regardless and available at good price.
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This removed my nail polish quickly. They have many different kinds to try. This comes in a bottle or jar. I love the options and have enjoyed all that I have tried.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
I’ve used this brand for years and I like the purple bottle the best as it doesn’t seem to dry my skin out. It also removes the polis well. I continue to buy it so I’d definitely recommend it.
Kaitlyn S.
West Columbia , SC
This nail polish remover is great for the price. It’s not too expensive. Works just like all the other brands but for a better price. I’ve purchased from Target. I definitely recommend to others. You won’t regret buying this product.
Desiree P.
Cordova , TN
This polish remover works really good. It doesn't take a long time to remove polish and the smell is not overpowering. It is my go to polish remover and it's available at Target very inexpensive. I would buy it again.
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
This is an overall great product! The smell is strong (but that's normal for a nail polish remover). This is very inexpensive and takes off nail polish super easily.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.