BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maia S.
removes nail polish well and doesn't smell nearly as bad as most nail polish removers, plus I feel like it's a little healthier for my nails than straight acetone
Emily m.
Hudson, WI
I like this nail polish remover. It actually works. Unless you have gel polish then forget it. All though it claims to help your nail im not sure it actually does.
Jacqueline D.
I use this as a remover to try and strengthen my nails but haven't seen much of a difference, but it still removes the nail polish which is what I need it to do.
karla z.
This makes it so easy for me to take off my nail polish without leaving stains and it definitely doesn't do as much harm like other nail polish remover and my nails are still really healthy.
Stephanie B.
Takes off nail polish very well and smell isn't overwhelming. Easy to use and only was a couple bucks! I would use this product again and it's cheaper than many other brands and works the same so it's a good buy!
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Target brands. Its where I do most of my shopping so its where I get most of my things and their brand always work as well or better than the original.
Abbey B.
USA
Cheap and basic product! Works great and you don't need to keep getting the cotton ball wet! This is basic but it works just as well as all the others out there!
Nicole Z.
I like this nail polish to help strengthen my nails after having polish on for so long. It does a great job in removing the polish as well! I definitely recommend
Daniella H.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Target store brand really pulls through sometimes. No dried out cuticles or left over polish. It even removes glitter bits.
Thuy An D.
San Diego, CA
I paint my nails quite often and do not like waiting for the paint or designs to just chip away. I seriously hate the ragged look that the chipped nail paint gives my nails. However, I found that constantly removing the paint with polish remover was super bad for my nails, so I like that this product strengthened my nails, preventing further damage. The color is also really lovely and this particular polish remover is also not as pungent as other removers.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.