BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Keisha P.
Bluff City, TN
I've always hated when it's time to remove my nail polish because I have really thin nails. But this product has helped in strengthening my nails so I don't mind the task as much anymore. And as always with all nail polish removers the scent is still terrible
Riley K.
College Sta, TX
I use the up&up brand nail polish remover on a regular basis. I have purchased this type of nail polish before and would buy it again. I like this product because it is inexpensive and is of high quality. I feel that it compares very well to alternatives.
Monique C.
Los Angeles, CA
This bottle has lasted me a long time, a little goes a long way. the scent isn't too strong and i see the strength in my nails. Very easy to apply with a cotton ball. I purchased at target and I will definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this brand
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
Besides the very strong smell all nail Polish removers have I like it. It works just as well as all my other nail Polish removers and doesn't make a huge mess and gets the nail Polish off no problem. And it's inexpensive so this is a good buy in my book.
Jackie F.
I have used many nail polish removers but this one has been my favorite. Usually the smell is unbearable and I'll have to open every window in the house, but this one is downright fragrant. I would like a larger bottle version, but overall a great product.
Hannah L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Having nails that are so brittle and weak makes it really hard to give an at-home manicure. But when I do need to paint my nails for a quick event, it always chips right away so I love using this strengthening polish remover. It doesn't make my nails feel as weak and makes them look good and shiny
Melinda D.
Utica, MI
Very good stuff. Removes all the polish easily without much effort. Smell is not too bad. Don't have to scrub to hard to get polish off. Easy to use. Not pricey at all and is a good value. One bottle should last a long time. I would recommend to others.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It was a fair price and I purchased it at Target. To me it seems pretty on par with other nail polish removers. The only thing I didn't like about this product was it had a tough time getting glitter polish off.
Alyssa B.
I bought this after my nails had been a little too damaged by a poorly done gel manicure. It felt much gentler than other nail polish removers and left my nails feeling more nourished and revitalized. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to continue painting their nails at home and removing it as they please WITHOUT damaging their nails further.
Nicole P.
Bethlehem, PA
This is a nice nail polish remover that gets the job done. I have used this product many times and have nothing bad to say about it. This product has good value and is not too pricey. I would recommend this product to friends and would also buy it again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?