BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Marisa T.
This product works well i use it all the time with my nails and toes. its easy to apply and use use a cotton ball. it works in its first time if one coat of nail polish. it has a very good value not pricey once so ever. i would recommended this product to others
Laura W.
Nashville, TN
Best nail polish remover I have used. This remover works fast without having to scrub the polish off. The sent is a bit overpowering, but that is the case with most every remover. I'm not convinced it actually strengthens my nails, but the purple color is lovely.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I am not a fan of this nail polish remover. I picked this up at target because I had ran out of my usual remover and wanted o give this a try. While I can usually do a whole hand with one cotton ball with this remover it took 3 or 4. I will probably not purchase again.
Susan A.
Up & Up nail polish remover is a brand that I often use for polish remover. I have used the strengthening remover several times, but I honestly have never noticed it add any additional strength to my nails. It performs just as all other removers perform. I would recommend this brand because it is easily accessible at your local Target and very inexpensive.
Jessica E.
Hilliard, OH
The size of the bottle for the price is good. Sometimes I feel like this product leaves my nails looking a bit cloudy but after washing it seems to come off. It is pretty much the same as any other nail polish remover and the price is right. I would buy this again.
Toni J.
I love painting my nails but sometimes dread taking them off after they start to chip. It comes in a convenient pump which makes its a lot easier to use and is less messy. Another plus is its affordable!
Alexia H.
Tampa, FL
This is the only nail polish remover that I have been using for years (other than when I'm at the salon). I think it's a great price, it gets the job done, and it doesn't leave my nails dry like other brands I have tried. Best of all, there is no over powering smell that lingers for an hour after using like I have experienced with other types of removers.
Jackie T.
Austin, TX
This nail polish remover works very well to remove all polish from your nails with only one swig on a cotton ball/pad. I couldn't tell much of a difference whether it strengthened my nails or not but it works very well and doesn't have too strong of a smell.
Nashikah L.
Pomona, NY
Just like any other nail polish remover, it does what it has to do; it gets the job done. It's pretty cheap; I paid about a dollar for it and I wouldn't pay anymore. I purchased this product at target and I would probably purchase again if its was necessary.
Elise P.
Its a good nail polish remover but I do not feel like it really strengthens my nails when I use it. I usually get it at target and it is a good value for the price. I have bought it a couple times and each time I am pleased. I would recommend a friend to buy.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?