BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Maura K.
Hartland, WI
This nail polish remover does a good job of removing my nail polish. Occasionally it doesn't work great when I use glittery nail polish but otherwise I haven't had any problems. I'd say you get a good quality product for the price you pay. I would buy it again when my current bottle runs out.
Emily m.
Hudson, WI
I like this nail polish remover. It actually works. Unless you have gel polish then forget it. All though it claims to help your nail im not sure it actually does.
Kimberly S.
It's good..but not much different than any other nail polish remover. I continue to buy it because it's very well priced and convenient to grab when I'm in Target.
Maia S.
removes nail polish well and doesn't smell nearly as bad as most nail polish removers, plus I feel like it's a little healthier for my nails than straight acetone
Erica S.
San Fernando , CA
I buy this quite often I do my nails at home so I'm always changing the color and shape and style of my nails this remover removes it all and pretty fast as well.
Amanda R.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I really like this strengthening polish remover since I change my polish at least weekly. It removes polish easily, and leaves my nails feeling strong and healthy.
Nora S.
Nail polish removes all polish quickly even works great on nail stickers. The only down side is the smell but i have yet to find a nail polish that dose not smell.
Sarah W.
Why spend money on an expensive brand when this one will do the trick? It helps nail polish come
Off clean and doesn’t have any downfall as far as I’ve ever seen.
Stephanie B.
Takes off nail polish very well and smell isn't overwhelming. Easy to use and only was a couple bucks! I would use this product again and it's cheaper than many other brands and works the same so it's a good buy!
Abbey B.
USA
Cheap and basic product! Works great and you don't need to keep getting the cotton ball wet! This is basic but it works just as well as all the others out there!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.