BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Julianne M.
CHARLESTOWN, MA
This product does the trick but I don't find myself feeling like I have evidence that it actually strengthens.
I got this at Target and since purchasing and using this, I have gotten basically the same product but in a different package; the new one I got allows you to pump the product upward onto a cotton ball just like in the nail salons and I must say it is a GAME CHANGER. It's the little things....
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I buy nail polish remover several times a year- this one is my absolute favorite. Brand is great, price is great, and it truly does seem to strengthen my nails when I use it regularly. The only con is the smell, but all nail polish removers smell so I would not count it against this product.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
While this might not be the quickest nail polish remover, it's certainly one of the better values. Since I discovered it about two years ago, I've been a total convert. I take comfort in the strengthening powers of the Up & Up remover, and I feel comfortable using it once or twice a week.
Joanne L.
It does the job so I have no issues with it. I don't know if it actually strengthens your nails like it says it does though. However, it's a really affordable and cheap price and you can find it at any of your local Target stores. I usually only use a little bit to get the job done.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I tend to get my nails gel polished when I have time to go to the salon and this stuff is so good that I can even soak off my gels using it. I find that you don't need too much for it to work well and it's really powerful. I'm not sure if it actually strengthens your nails, but it gets the polish off.
Kaylee L.
Reasonably priced but I need to use a lot of product to remove a regular manicure. But for the value it's great, can last a while and I see no reason to pay much for a nail polish remover as long as it actually removes the polish. It takes some work with this one but for the price it is worth it!
Holly S.
Cooperstown, ND
I have been using this product on my nails for quite some time now. I purchased it from a local Walmart in my town and it has been my favorite nail polish remover yet. It is super easy to use, and nail polish comes off effortlessly leaving my nails feeling strong and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a better alternative their current nail polish remover.
Jennifer H.
This nail polish does wonders to my nails! I use the Kiss press-on nails quite a bit and it can be very damaging to the nail. But once it comes time to remove them, this nail polish remover really does help not break my natural nail and keeps it strong! It also is really good for removing tough colors of nail polish, so this is definitely a nail polish remover that remains in my medicine cabinets.
Rosa G.
Jordan, MN
I always buy this and buy extras. It is a great value for the price. It is just as good or same as any brand ones that are more expensive. It does however have a stronger scent than brand. It does take a little longer to take off nail polish and tougher for glitter. I would buy again.
Jasmine C.
Hesperia, CA
I remove nail polish from my nails quit often so for convenience I would use the pure acetone. I noticed my nails were getting weaker so I decided to give the strengthening nail polish remover a try. I've used about half the bottle now and I notice my nails don't bend as easily as before. It doesn't take nail polish off as fast as the pure acetone but its worth keeping the strength of my nails!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?