BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jessica H.
i like this nail polish remover. it's cheaper than some of the name brands and works just fine. I get the strengthening kind because my nails are somewhat brittle and i like it
Laurel W.
First off the price you can never go wrong with on this. Secondly this remover has worked fantastic with any of the nail polishes that I have used it with taking it off perfectly.
Cassie P.
Louisville , KY
This has always been my go-to remover. It's cheap. It's effective. And my nails don't feel like rubbish after all my Polish is gone. It's perfect to have in the medicine cabinet.
Jaqueline M.
Porterville, CA
This stuff is really easy to use and very strong. I like to use it with a cottonball to remove my nail polish. A little bit goes a long way so there is not need to use that much.
Cassandra J.
Hey this stuff works even if you’re on a budget! So at least I know I’m covered when I start college and stuff lol but this stuff is cheap but it works so I totally recommend it!
Carrie B.
Mt Zion, IL
Basic nail polish remover. I usually go with the cheapest one that has acetone, but it is nice that it also is nourishing. Up & up is generally a trustworthy brand and on the cheaper side, at least comparatively.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
Great nail polish remover. Always 99 cents from target. It won’t dry out your nails. It’s just like getting an expensive salon nail polish remover. I but these bottle twice a year.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
This nail polish remover works great at getting the nail polish off however I did not notice any strengthening. I'm not sure if it would need to be used regularly to have a real last effect but nothing immediate.
Eteria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I'm really picky when it comes to my nail polish remover because I don't like my entire home to smell like nail polish or the remover and because I don't want to have to use half of the bottle just to remove two coats.

For a store brand polish remover this product works exceptionally well and doesn't have a super strong or harsh smell! It removes two coats of polish on the second swipe and I have noticed that my nails don't look quite as haggard or dry after use.

It really is one of the better cheap nail polish removers and I highly recommend it!
Lisa Z.
this is my go-to nail polish remover. it's cheap, it doesn't smell horrible, gets the job done, and doesn't dry out my cuticles or the skin around my nails. def would buy again!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.