BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Anna H.
Raleigh , NC
I like this nail polish remover because it doesn't leave my nails feeling dry, brittle, and stripped. However, I do feel like it doesn't remove polish as well as some other removers I have used. I have to use a lot of product to remove my two coats of polish. It works well enough but is not the most effective in my opinion.
Andrea M.
it gets the job done to remove my nail polish so I can apply new polish. The scent is a little strong for my liking, and it does burn if it gets on a cut or hang-nail. This is my first time using this type of remover, but I was persuaded to use it due to the fact that it is advertised as strengthening, and I think it has been a factor in why my nails have gotten stronger. But my main concern is to remove my nail polish, so this does the job.
Brandi A.
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Target!? I love all things Up & up and this is no exception. It works great and has given my fingernails life again. I always picked and would bite before and never took the time to take care for my nails until I started using this to help take my Polish off. It has made them not so thin and they are stronger than ever!
Cassandra L.
The Up&Up brand has a lot of great things, and this nail polish remover is one of them! It works well, doesn't smell overwhelming and is very affordable. I also think it has strengthened my nails some! The only negative is it seems to dry my nails out more than other polish removers, but that is remedied with some hand and nail cream. I would definitely recommend saving yourself money and trying this nail polish remover. You won't be sorry!
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
I noticed that with this product you have to scrub pretty hard to get all of the nail polish off. Therefore, you end up using more product just trying to get one hand's polish off! Also, I didn't notice this formula strengthening my nails any. It still had a very harsh chemically scent and hurt my sensitive skin.
Cristina M.
West Babylon, NY
Doesn't leave your nails feeling dry or brittle after use, however, to get all of your nail polish off you have to use a good amount of it. That being said, the bottle doesn't last long (but it's also cheaper than a name brand remover). Would recommend, but keep in mind you'll be taking more trips to Target unless you stock up.
Shauna H.
Arlington, VA
Finally a polish remover that doesn't smell awful or leave your hands feeling dry and chalky. And it strengthens your nails too! I've never gone back after buying this.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
This is the only nail polish remover that I will use. I like that it says strengthening on it as I get gel manicures a lot and sometimes my nails can get pretty weak. Its great for every day use if you paint your nails a lot and doesn't have an over whelming smell. Its also great for soaking off a gel manicure!
Tory S.
Saint Paul, MN
This nail polish remover is a utility player! It has never dried out my nail beds and it usually takes off all of the polish. It is a gentle polish remover and it is my go to brand. I think the only con is that it doesn't take off polish as well as a straight acetone remover but it wont dry out your nail beds like acetone so the juice is worth the squeeze. I would certainly recommend this brand over paying brand name prices!!
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
I love the up & up Strengthening Nail Polish remover. I bite my nails so they are very thin and frail. When I use this nail polish remover before painting my nails, it helps my nails strengthen and grow stronger while I have on my nail polish. This is a must have for anyone with thin, frail nails like mine.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?