BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Jessica L.
Auburn, ME
I've been using this product for a couple years and I am pleased with it. I find it to be pretty equitable to most other generic brands. Sometimes it doesn't take off glitter and dark colors, but that is the fault of the polish as well. I would recommend this to others.
Sydney N.
I have always struggled with weak, brittle nails that are prone to breakage. I was pleased to discover that the up & up brand strengthening nail polish remover is quite comparable to the Cutex brand. Not only is the product effective in removing nail polish, but it is also strengthening as promised.
Margaret G.
Algoma, WI
I bought this because it was the cheaper version of the brand I normally purchase from. It took off my nail polish with ease and did not smell as bad as the other brands to me. I bought it at a Target along with cotton balls and I will be buying it again once I run out.
Kelly M.
La Plume, PA
Good at getting basic nail polish off, struggles to get glitter or stronger nail colors. Repeat user of this brand, like how it makes my nails feels after. Good price, very easy to use. Only flaw is getting glitter and stickier nail polishes off. Definitely will buy again.
Julia K.
Eldridge
Does the job. Isn't the best out there. You will have to do some more scrubbing to get nail polish off your fingers. Very strong smell, just like any other nail polish remover. I would recommend it for anyone that needs a quick removal of nail polish. Nothing too fancy.
Cheyenne D.
Hobbs, NM
I love this nail polish remover because not only does it take my nail polish off it strengthens my nails at the same time it's super easy to use I purchased this product at target super affordable I highly recommend this product not harsh smelling like other nail removers
Janet B.
Palmdale, CA
It works well and over all gets the job done. It takes a couple of wipes but it's one of the bests I've tried. I've bought this product over others multiple times at any target or super target. I would recommend it to others over other products. It's a good price as well.
Laura K.
Miami
I love this nail polish remover. It takes off most of my nail polish in one swipe. Glitter nail polish is harder to take off but that is to be expected. Nail don't feel weak after using but it does dry out my skin. I just put on some lotion and its fine. Very affordable.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
To be honest, I buy this product because of the color and becauSe it's usually the cheapest. I don't change out my nail/toe color very often but when I do it gets the job done. I've always opted for the cheapest nail polish remover so I don't have much to compare it to. It works for me.
Marcy M.
Britt, IA
I love the up and up brand of nail polish remover. When using Jamberry nails, it is better if you remove the wraps with a nail polish remover as opposed to pulling them off. The strengthening nail polish remover is super helpful in keeping my nails healthy and strong!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?