BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Jillian V.
Atlanta, GA
I love this nail polis remover! It doesn't feel like it dries out my nails the same some of the other brands and types do. Target is super affordable too which makes it even better.
Elizet G.
This works just as well as the high end removers. It doesn't have a strong smell as the other ones that why I always buy it. You can find this at your local beauty store or drugstore
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Great product. Gets the job done at a great price. Has a less intense smell than other brands and types of nail polish remover. It's pretty much my go-to brand and type when it comes to nail polish removers.
Jamie H.
This nail polish remover works well. I am quite sensitive to smells, and this one does not bother me. I also appreciate the great price at Target - I find that the quality of the Up&Up brand of remover is comparable to other higher priced brands.
Corina C.
This nail polish remover does the job pretty well, sometimes I have to go over a nail a couple of times to really get my polish off though. For the cheap price it’s worth it though.
Sarah A.
Hawthorne, CA
I like this nail polish remover because it just takes one swipe and literally removes all your nail polish but I hate the smell so I think that's the only reason I don't love it.
Sarah N.
Your run of the mill nail polish remover. It works well on glitter and multiple layers of nail polish. You need a normal amount of polish and something absorbent like a cotton ball.
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this nail polish remover. It gets the job done while helping them out. Great price and you can find it at target. It has a strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
Amber N.
Naples, FL
How can you screw up nail polish remover? I prefer the non-acetone version, which does make it slightly less effective. This is no fault of the product and and expected side effect.
Jessica H.
i like this nail polish remover. it's cheaper than some of the name brands and works just fine. I get the strengthening kind because my nails are somewhat brittle and i like it
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.