BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Cassie P.
Louisville , KY
This has always been my go-to remover. It's cheap. It's effective. And my nails don't feel like rubbish after all my Polish is gone. It's perfect to have in the medicine cabinet.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
This nail polish remover works great at getting the nail polish off however I did not notice any strengthening. I'm not sure if it would need to be used regularly to have a real last effect but nothing immediate.
Eteria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I'm really picky when it comes to my nail polish remover because I don't like my entire home to smell like nail polish or the remover and because I don't want to have to use half of the bottle just to remove two coats.

For a store brand polish remover this product works exceptionally well and doesn't have a super strong or harsh smell! It removes two coats of polish on the second swipe and I have noticed that my nails don't look quite as haggard or dry after use.

It really is one of the better cheap nail polish removers and I highly recommend it!
Cassandra J.
Hey this stuff works even if you’re on a budget! So at least I know I’m covered when I start college and stuff lol but this stuff is cheap but it works so I totally recommend it!
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
I bought this nail polish remover when I was short on cash one time and I was impressed. It worked just as good as the more expensive ones. I've been using this one ever since.
Lihui G.
Rochester, NY
Takes off nail polish like you wouldn't believe, even glitter nail polish comes off (almost) effortlessly. It does have a very strong smell if you're sensitive to it though - I personally don't mind, especially because it works so well!
Lisa Z.
this is my go-to nail polish remover. it's cheap, it doesn't smell horrible, gets the job done, and doesn't dry out my cuticles or the skin around my nails. def would buy again!!
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA
This nail polish remove really does strengthen your nails. Unlike other nail polish removers, it does not leave my nails dry, rough, or peeling. It is very cheap in price, but not cheap in overall quality. This is the nail polish remover that I always buy.
Kendra K.
I don't know a lot about nail polish remover, but it takes the polish off without a ton of scrubbing. It makes my hands dry though but literally all nail polish remover does that
Carolyn B.
Knightdale
Gets the job done. Great price and smell. Not harsh on my nails and easy to find at the local target. Pour a bit on a cotton ball or swab. Takes the paint off pretty quickly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.