BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Kaylee L.
Reasonably priced but I need to use a lot of product to remove a regular manicure. But for the value it's great, can last a while and I see no reason to pay much for a nail polish remover as long as it actually removes the polish. It takes some work with this one but for the price it is worth it!
Rosa G.
Jordan, MN
I always buy this and buy extras. It is a great value for the price. It is just as good or same as any brand ones that are more expensive. It does however have a stronger scent than brand. It does take a little longer to take off nail polish and tougher for glitter. I would buy again.
Jasmine C.
Hesperia, CA
I remove nail polish from my nails quit often so for convenience I would use the pure acetone. I noticed my nails were getting weaker so I decided to give the strengthening nail polish remover a try. I've used about half the bottle now and I notice my nails don't bend as easily as before. It doesn't take nail polish off as fast as the pure acetone but its worth keeping the strength of my nails!
Holly S.
Cooperstown, ND
I have been using this product on my nails for quite some time now. I purchased it from a local Walmart in my town and it has been my favorite nail polish remover yet. It is super easy to use, and nail polish comes off effortlessly leaving my nails feeling strong and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a better alternative their current nail polish remover.
Maritza R.
West Palm Beach, FL
I believe this nail polish remover works great! I know it's a store brand but it works really well! It has made my nails a bit stronger and it takes off the nail polish good. This product has worked well for me and I tend to use dark colored nail polish that usually takes a while to remove because they stain the nail so bad. This is a tough one and can deal with the toughest nail polish!
Carrie C.
Marysville, WA
I like Target's Up & Up brand Strengthening Nail Polish Remover. I think it is a good product at a great price. I think it does just as good of a job as the name brands and I am happy to buy it.
I have not noticed that my nails feel strengthened after using this product though....
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I'm a sucker for Target brands. I honestly believe 99% of Target brand merchandise if as good as or better than it's competitors.

The strengthening nail polish remover is my favorite of the companies nail products because you don't have to soak your nails. It actually works quick!
Amber V.
I love this nail polish remover. Removes polish easily without drying out my cuticles/nails. Even glitter polish comes off with this nail polish remover. Usually all the polish comes off at once so I don't end up with a lot of polish al over my hands from touching my cotton ball.
Jess R.
Millville, NJ
I love this nail polish remover! Most store brands are hit or miss, but this one is always on the money. I have really dry skin, so nail polish remover is always hard to find that doesn't irritate or hurt my fingers. This is super powerful with nail polish and gentle on skin!
Kristin K.
Missoula , MT
It does what it's supposed to do, remove nail polish. I buy this all the time, a repeat product in my house. It works just as well as my professional grade stuff but for a fraction of the cost, definitely worth the $. I like this because my nails need all the help they can get.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?