BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Carly S.
Madison, WI
This remover is among the least expensive but the most gentle I've found yet! I've used the competition brands that are much more expensive, thinking they would work better, but they didn't. This remover has a normal harsh smell, but is very gentle on the nails. It easily removes nail polish, and with a quick soak, will remove acrylics and gels as well. A MUST buy, over the competition.
Stephanie L.
I bought this in a pinch at Target because it was a small bottle and it only cost $1.00 with tax. I don't do my nails too too often so I didn't feel the need to buy a big bottle.

Works and smells like a nail polish remover. Only had to use one cotton pad for all my nails (OPI nail polish) although I did chip and peel off most of the polish before using it. Not overly drying, not particularly hydrating, not particularly strengthening. Just an okay nail polish remover, nothing to rave about but a good budget-friendly option.
Dena C.
This nail polish is easy to remove and doesn't have a really harsh smell to it. My polish comes off with ease and it cost effective. I love this product and have gone through many bottles.
Erin M.
Farmington, MN
I have used this many times before and it is really basic my nails seem better after removing nail polish but it is not the best for nail polish that has been on for a long period of time.
Maya K.
Not very strengthening, but works great as a nail polish remover. The only complaint I have is the strong scent it has, but I have never used a nail polish remover that doesn't have one.
Lily W.
Huntington, MA
This nail polish remover takes everything off with a little scrubbing power. It was easy to use and helps strengthen your nails. Just go to target to pick it up. It's fairly inexpensive.
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
I can't complain when it comes to this purple strengthening nail polish remover by Up & Up, its easy to use with just one cotton ball per hand/foot. It's the cheapest nail polish remover I've seen and it gets the job done! I'm not sure how effective it is when it comes to strengthening, but that's not really what I'm looking for. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Fallon R.
Las Vegas, NV
Up & up has always been my go to for nail polish remover. It gets the job done quick without too much hassle of continuously rubbing and damaging your nails. Another great thing about this product is that it strengthen your nails as you remove your polish. There is an immediate difference that you can tell it's helping. This product is perfect for brittle nails as well.
Nancy W.
I enjoy using this product. Its cost effective andeorks just as great as other name brands. The scent is not too strong and the product lasts for quite some time before i replace it.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
This product is great. I love targets brands. Many people don't know this but If you but a target brand it comes with 100% satisfaction guaremtee or money back program. So take a chance and try this out. It took off glitter nail polish, which I find the most difficult to get off, in a snap. You also can usually find a coupon for this on the mobile app cartwheel.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?