BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hayley G.
Odessa, NY
This nail polish remover really gets the job done! I find that it takes off most polishes without leaving behind color stains, but some of my darker polishes leave a stain (that may be just the nail polish's fault) I usually don't need more than 5 cotton pads to get both my fingers and toenails!
Alyssa S.
Saint Peters, MO
Good nail polish remover, works well with a cotton ball or tissue. Get's polish off cleanly and helps battered nails keep their form. Bottle is easy to hold and has grips which is great for clumsy people like me! I have tried multiple nail polish removers from UP&Up and I liked them all.
Rachel H.
Burnsville, MN
My absolute favorite polish remover! Doesn't damage your nails. Doesn't take forever to remove the Polish. Typically I use one cotton ball with the remover soaked in and I am able to get all my nails uncovered with that one cotton ball! The smell of this polish remover isn't super strong or overwhelming by any means and actually has a bit of a pleasant smell compared to other removers I have used.
Ashley M.
San Angelo, TX
I'm a big fan of the Up & Up brand because it's very similar to the name brands for a little less. This nail polish remover is great! It's purple in color and not only does it remove your polish effectively, it also helps strengthen your nails at the same time! A little bit goes a long ways!
Julianne M.
CHARLESTOWN, MA
This product does the trick but I don't find myself feeling like I have evidence that it actually strengthens.
I got this at Target and since purchasing and using this, I have gotten basically the same product but in a different package; the new one I got allows you to pump the product upward onto a cotton ball just like in the nail salons and I must say it is a GAME CHANGER. It's the little things....
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I buy nail polish remover several times a year- this one is my absolute favorite. Brand is great, price is great, and it truly does seem to strengthen my nails when I use it regularly. The only con is the smell, but all nail polish removers smell so I would not count it against this product.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
While this might not be the quickest nail polish remover, it's certainly one of the better values. Since I discovered it about two years ago, I've been a total convert. I take comfort in the strengthening powers of the Up & Up remover, and I feel comfortable using it once or twice a week.
Jasmine C.
Hesperia, CA
I remove nail polish from my nails quit often so for convenience I would use the pure acetone. I noticed my nails were getting weaker so I decided to give the strengthening nail polish remover a try. I've used about half the bottle now and I notice my nails don't bend as easily as before. It doesn't take nail polish off as fast as the pure acetone but its worth keeping the strength of my nails!
Holly S.
Cooperstown, ND
I have been using this product on my nails for quite some time now. I purchased it from a local Walmart in my town and it has been my favorite nail polish remover yet. It is super easy to use, and nail polish comes off effortlessly leaving my nails feeling strong and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a better alternative their current nail polish remover.
Kaylee L.
Reasonably priced but I need to use a lot of product to remove a regular manicure. But for the value it's great, can last a while and I see no reason to pay much for a nail polish remover as long as it actually removes the polish. It takes some work with this one but for the price it is worth it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?