BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Gabby G.
It removes the polish but really dries out my nails. I'm not sure why it is called strengthening as it seems to actually weaken my nails. I try to use it as little as possible. It's cheap, but I think I'll certainly try something new once I run out.
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
Easy and affordable. Works great. But my only down side is I use a lot more product then I would with my name brand removes. Target is super convenient and I love their up and up brand.
Amber B.
Azusa
Love this strengthening nail polish. I have very brittle nails and this helps out so much . And it’s not harsh on my hands. Would recommend to friends and family and is at a great price
christian v.
It does it's job. I will say that i feel as though I do use a lot from times to time. I think it works worse when I have dark polish on. It feels like it takes a while for it to come off
Kelly W.
This is great nail Polish remover and I like strengthening products for my nails because they are thin and soft. Also love to use my Cartwheel app to shop at Target!
Lemeka B.
Indian Head, MD
I use the Up&Up nail polish remover because it gets the job done just as good as if I purchased a brand name remover. I always buy the strengthening so it helps my nails in the process.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Best generic nail polish remover, gets the job done. I’ve never used a different brand for nail care other than this remover. The price is cheap and the quality is super high. Would definitely recommend.
Della C.
San Antonio , TX
I like this remover but I would love it if I didn't have to double dip in order to be able to get all my polish off. Isn't too pricey and it's probably my second favorite remover to use.
Adele T.
Forks, WA
I like the fact that this product is strengthening. My nails take a beating doing housework and need all the help they can get. I purchased this at Target. I always get great values at Target and it is a good price. I will continue to buy this product.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This nail polish remover is good! It compares to the alternatives but, sometimes have to use extra remover to get the paint off the nail. I have repeatedly used this nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.