BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Gina A.
Raleigh, NC
For an affordable price I’m able to remove my nail polish without hassle. Bought this from Target. I enjoy it more than name brand nail polish removers. Would recommend and I will be buying it again.
Markie W.
Chester CA
Great nail polish remover! Takes off nail polish without a hassle and leaves your nails clean without the sticky residue that many removers leave on my nails. Only downfall is that the smell normally doesn’t bother my but up and up made it smell as if they tried covering up the acetone up and that began to hurt my head. Other than that perfect nail polish remover!
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Like, it's nail polish remover. How much can I say about it? It smells chemicall-ish, it doesn't feel good, it's messy. It didn't dry out my nails a bunch though, which is nice. And the color of it is pretty? I don't know, I feel like all nail polish removers do the same thing. I'd buy this one again just because its cheap but it doesn't stand out in any other way.
Sandie L.
98057
I like the price of this Target brand. It feels not as harsh as other brands. Doesn’t require much to remove polish, and simple to use with a cooton ball. It’s my go to brand for several years
Adriana M.
I love this polish remover! It super affordable$1.00 to be exact and it does its job well! My nails don't get chippy or fragile (I do apply a hardening clear polish) it's a 6fl oz bottle and lasts me at least 2months! And I do my nails alot lol. It's really a Bang for your Buck!
Briana M.
Vancouver , WA
Does the job, decent smell. Most removers are the same, but doesn’t leave my nails and fingers rough. It’s a good price point for the brand. I have gotten it a few time just because of price.
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
It gets the job done, but it does take a bit more effort to get darker polished off of the nail surface. I tend to soak the nail for a bit with a cotton ball soaked in the solution to dissolve the polish before wiping it. I then do a final sweep with a clean ball. So overall, it is a bit easier with lighter colors, but more of a hassle with darker colors.
Angelina P.
Oakland , CA
Up & Up nail strengthening polish remover really gets the job done. The smell is far from harsh. It doesn't burn. Super affordable. It works. I wear a lot of glitter on my nails and all I need to do to get it off is soak a cotton ball in this remover and then apply it to my nail with a bit of pressure for a few seconds and the glitter loosens up so well.
Michaela S.
Thompson, ND
Great price point for the amount of product, you receive! Equal in quality to its competitors (Sally Hansen, OPI, etc.)! I’m a repeat user of Up & Up beauty care and I’ll always repurchase.
Kimberly G.
This worked very good and it left my nails looking healthy and strong. I have always been a nail biter but this past two years I have let them grow like crazy wanting me to keep them fabulous. I like that there is strengthing in there for my nails to be strong and health the way they should be. The smell is great and I feel great when I’m done.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.