BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
This brand is why I love Target so much! Great product, easy to use and I felt like my nails were stronger even after I took the polish off. They didn’t feel brittle!
Emily W.
Best nail polish remover for keeping your nails strong. Works great and I don’t even have to use a ton of pads. Highly recommend a strengthening polish over regular.
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
Up & Up’s nail strengthening nail polish remover is good for light jobs where you want to change your nail color but not further damage your nail beds (i.e. after you get acrylics removed and want to paint your nails). It is affordable but it is not good against harder polishes.
Jacqueline D.
I use this as a remover to try and strengthen my nails but haven't seen much of a difference, but it still removes the nail polish which is what I need it to do.
Abbey B.
USA
Cheap and basic product! Works great and you don't need to keep getting the cotton ball wet! This is basic but it works just as well as all the others out there!
Malori C.
Phoenix, AZ
I really do like this brand. I just feel like the nail looking isn’t very potent and has a very strong smell. It gets the job done it just takes a few good rubs.
Jeanne P.
Evanston, IL
From years of painting my nails, they have become brittle and dry, so I have to be careful with what I'm putting on them. Up & Up's varnish remover is one of the few that doesn't dry out my nails and removes all the polish. I regularly have this in my room.
Elizabeth F.
Kernersville
This is the only type I will buy anymore! Takes off so easy with a cotton ball or there facial cotton sponge. You don't have to scrub scrub to get off. I actually found to put a dot of remover with a q tip and then take the cotton. Ball and it comes right off!
Demi G.
Covina, CA
Half the price of other nail polish removers and there is no comparison! Works just as well or even better and doesn’t break the bank. I have NEVER been disappointed in using the up& up brand. Anytime at target I grab at least 5 of their products each visit.
Chantelle L.
San Antonio, TX
Great polish remover for the price! Up & up brand is a great choice for basic beauty care! My nails aren't too dry and the polish removes quickly. Target always has these in stock and they are very affordable! I would definitely recommend them to others.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?