BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

YMB R.
Can’t go wrong with cheaper when it works just as good as the pricier brand name counterparts. Up & Up is certainly one of those trusted brands you can count on to save you a few dollars in my opinions.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
This nail polish is pretty great the price on it is good and it gets the pesky left over nail polish off pretty quick the reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I have used better nail polish removers
Nikole K.
Great product that’s very affordable. I’ve purchased name brands for years then once I tried Up and Up I haven’t gone back to any other brands. It does the job of removing polish very well for me! I’ll always buy it.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
I bought the strengthening version because my nails peel. It doesn’t make my nails seem stronger but it does take off my polish so it does the job. I will repurchase unless I find something I like more
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
IDK about strengthening, but this is a fine nail polish remover. It takes off my nail polish without getting nail polish all over my fingers, and I appreciate that it's acetone-free. It's also pretty dang cheap, so! I also noticed that it doesn't leave my nails dusty and dry after I use it, unlike some removers. So, all in all with the price considered, this is great!
Kevina X.
Berkeley, CA
Does what it says. Remove my nail polish without too much effort, also is not very overdrying. I like this because it’s cheaper than other brand name nail polish removers but still gets the job done.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Like, it's nail polish remover. How much can I say about it? It smells chemicall-ish, it doesn't feel good, it's messy. It didn't dry out my nails a bunch though, which is nice. And the color of it is pretty? I don't know, I feel like all nail polish removers do the same thing. I'd buy this one again just because its cheap but it doesn't stand out in any other way.
Courtney G.
Hoover
This product is good for those who may be on a budget. The value is worth the price. It works well, but not as well as name brand products. You have to soak the product onto the nails with harder pressure than with other brands. My nails do feel a little stronger but still break once grown past my fingertips. Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
Sandie L.
98057
I like the price of this Target brand. It feels not as harsh as other brands. Doesn’t require much to remove polish, and simple to use with a cooton ball. It’s my go to brand for several years
Adriana M.
I love this polish remover! It super affordable$1.00 to be exact and it does its job well! My nails don't get chippy or fragile (I do apply a hardening clear polish) it's a 6fl oz bottle and lasts me at least 2months! And I do my nails alot lol. It's really a Bang for your Buck!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?