BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Caitlin D.
For a store brand nail polish remover, this works amazing. I put it on a cotton round and it takes the nail polish off with out me having to scrub the nail polish off.
Karla A.
I love this up & up product because it does not only remove your nail polish but is easy and fast. I love buying this product because it is also affordable.
Olivia F.
Council Blfs, IA
I like the Target Up & Up brand. Works well and doesn't seem to be hard on my nails. Not sure if it actually stengthens them or not, but I have zero problems with it.
Desiree P.
This polish remover works really good. It doesn't take a long time to remove polish and the smell is not overpowering. It is my go to polish remover and it's available at Target very inexpensive. I would buy it again.
jessica y.
phoenix , AZ
Takes off my nail polish in a flash love the up and up products works the same as the more pricey brands put a tiny bit on a cotton ball and it wipes off easily and it cost me like 2 bucks why wouldn't I buy this item
Kathryn C.
Cleveland
Does its job with removing nail polish with relative ease. Not too sure if it actually strengthens nails though. Would still use regardless and available at good price.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
I’ve used this brand for years and I like the purple bottle the best as it doesn’t seem to dry my skin out. It also removes the polis well. I continue to buy it so I’d definitely recommend it.
Samantha H.
Okay, so this nail polish remover 100% fulfills its duties in regards to removing nail polish. However, I don't think it lives up to its testament of strengthening.
Maura K.
Hartland, WI
This nail polish remover does a good job of removing my nail polish. Occasionally it doesn't work great when I use glittery nail polish but otherwise I haven't had any problems. I'd say you get a good quality product for the price you pay. I would buy it again when my current bottle runs out.
Stephanie S.
Not sure if the removers with gelatin in them are a complete scam or not - But I've been using Purple remover for so many years now, if I bought a bottle of pink or clear....I'd probably constantly overlook it in the cabinet. 😂😂😂

Nail polish remover is nail polish remover is nail polish remover. Aside from delivery (in pads or those cylinders with sponges you stick your fingers in) I've never found an ineffective nail polish remover, so why not save a few bucks and buy target brand??
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.