BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Cristina M.
Freeport, NY
Doesn't leave your nails feeling dry or brittle after use, however, to get all of your nail polish off you have to use a good amount of it. That being said, the bottle doesn't last long (but it's also cheaper than a name brand remover). Would recommend, but keep in mind you'll be taking more trips to Target unless you stock up.
Emily E.
Knoxville, TN
Works like a charm! My nails aren't soft after using it and i don't feel like it causes them much harm. It doesn't take long for the remover to remove the nail polish.
Bailey R.
Sylvester, GA
I love the up & up Strengthening Nail Polish remover. I bite my nails so they are very thin and frail. When I use this nail polish remover before painting my nails, it helps my nails strengthen and grow stronger while I have on my nail polish. This is a must have for anyone with thin, frail nails like mine.
Shauna H.
Arlington, VA
Finally a polish remover that doesn't smell awful or leave your hands feeling dry and chalky. And it strengthens your nails too! I've never gone back after buying this.
Stephanie R.
Salinas, CA
This nail polish works great for its price. The scent is not too strong and the product does not burn my cuticles like the ones at the beauty salons. Another thing I like is the fact that it actually does give my nails a little bit of strength. Over all I am happy using this brand and I do recommend it.
Sofia D.
San Diego, CA
Good nail polish remover, just a standard effective product that I keep coming back to. Cleans up the nails nicely, not sure about strengthening property though. Beats the price of other similar products and I always can pick it up in Target, doing my monthly shopping. Would definitely be buying it again.
Andrea S.
Dunbar, WV
So inexpensive, and it does the job like a charm! Why pay for more expensive when this does what you need it to? Completely removes even dark colors and never has dried my nails or cuticles. I have tender cuticles and need to stay on top of them as they are always dry but this does not harm them at all.
Joy K.
I don't know about strengthening elements, but it most certainly did not do the basic function of a nail polish remover - removing nail polish. Despite being cheap, I would never want to purchase this again. It took forever to remove my nail polish and it seemed to damage the top layer of my nails as well.
Jen R.
Warner Robins, GA
Love the strengthening nailpoish remover. Not too strong of an order. Purple is one of my favorite colors.. But no worries it does not stain your nails the purple colors. The up and up brand is also a bit less expensive then other brands but does the same job if not better to the comparable "name brands"
This nail polish remover isn't the best in the world, but it gets the job done--with effort. I find that using this remover I have to put a lot more effort to get off my nail polish than with other removers I've used. As for the "strengthening" aspect, I have seen no difference in my nails, nor was I expecting to. However, I probably will buy this again because of it's conveniently available in my local Target.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?