BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Olivia M.
Anaheim, CA
Great nail polish remover takes the nail polish off really good I don't need to keep going over and over the same nail works like magic lol I would definitely recommend this I do my nails often and this is my go to product for sure and also cheaper !!
Dara F.
I like the strengthening aspect of this product. It is easy to use and works really well. I also appreciate that the smell does not seem as strong as other products I have used.
Colleen P.
I've tried this and it's pretty good. It's almost comparable to the OPI strengthening polish remover, but leaves a bit of a greasy feel on nails once done that needs to be washed off.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Removes nail polish as expected. I pick this product up because its cheaper than some of the other brands. I'm not loyal to it, usually I pick up whichever polish remover is cheapest.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love target and try and go for store brand versions of things where I can. For something simple like nail polish remover the target brand is just fine and cheaper than some others.
Kate R.
Durham
I love using Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover because it is a really great value and it comes in an easy to use dispenser so you don't have to make a mess. I think it is just as good a the name brand nail polish removers and I would absolutely buy it again!
Rachel D.
Williamsburg , KY
It did a really nice job, even with removing glitter polish. I'm not sure whether it did any strengthening or if that was from the actual polish, but it's very affordable and does a great job.
Moon C.
Los Angeles, CA
So goo, so easy to remove any nail polish including glitter! The only thing I hate is that it dries out your skin, and it’s smell it’s really strong so I would use it in an open area.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Great product. Gets the job done at a great price. Has a less intense smell than other brands and types of nail polish remover. It's pretty much my go-to brand and type when it comes to nail polish removers.
Demi B.
Stokesdale, NC
Get the old polish that's been on my nails for over a month right off. No struggle. And my nails are stronger now that I've been using the strengthening remover compared to the regular acetone remover
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.