BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Destiny G.
San Antonio
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ! It's an important part of my nail care. I always reach for this remover and I don't think I could use any other one! It stays in my nail care drawer 24/7
Lena K.
San Francisco, CA
Though it's not a name brand. I find that this stuff is not only affordable but definitely gets the job done. It does leave my fingers feeling a little bit dry if I happen to get some on my skin. Nothing a little cream can't fix though. Why waste money on a brand name polish remover when this stuff works just as well, if not better?!
Alison M.
Lagrange , KY
This remover gets the job done and removes polish just like any other I've used. I never notice a difference in the "strengthening" aspect. My nails never seem to feel any different using this product vs another without the strengthening agent. I only continue to buy this product be has its the same price as the regular remover.
Mariam C.
This is great if your nails are weak and you paint them a lot. I purchase this from my local target and it is great. I use this every time I do my nails or take off my nail polish. It leaves my nails nice and strong which is great because my nails tend to chip now and then. I have recommended this to friends and family because it's great and you'll love it.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this remover so much that I've stocked up. It's so cheap and clears your nails with ease. I soak a nail with a drenched cotton pad for a few seconds and the entire coat comes off with one swipe. It makes doing your nails that much easier. It actually strengthens too. My nails chip easily, but this product is actually helping.
Anna H.
Raleigh, NC
I like this nail polish remover because it doesn't leave my nails feeling dry, brittle, and stripped. However, I do feel like it doesn't remove polish as well as some other removers I have used. I have to use a lot of product to remove my two coats of polish. It works well enough but is not the most effective in my opinion.
Carolyn B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This nail polish remover does the trick and takes off everything, even glitter polish. I buy this regularly and always use the whole bottle. It is cheap and affordable, without compromising on quality. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs to take off their polish and do their wallet a favor at the same time.
Rachel B.
Mesa, AZ
This product is great. It's inexpensive and always well-stocked at Target. It has a nice floral scent to it, which helps to dissuade from the traditional very harsh, chemical smell of most nail polish removers. It also seems to be less drying than the regular formula. Does its job well and leaves no trace of polish behind.
Casey G.
This nail polish remover works as well as any I've ever used. I don't find the smell too strong and it takes a reasonable amount to get even the most difficult polish off.
Brooke L.
Great price for a great product, you get what you pay for, this nail polish remover is just like any other nail polish remover if there is one cheaper than buy it but if not than definitely buy this. This is just a simple nail polish remover but the "chemically" smell is so overpowering that my eyes are almost at the point of water while using this product I wouldn't recommend but I would mention buying it to a friend of I was shopping with them
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?