BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Leslie R.
Gibsonville , NC
I don’t really know how to tell if your nails become stronger after using this but I just keep on using it because it takes my nail polish off. I buy it over and over again just because of that.
Alyssa S.
Honestly, I have yet to find a nail polish remover that I just absolutely love. But this stuff works pretty well. I haven't found a nail polish remover that's better than this. It works and it's decently priced
Ashley H.
Lowell, MA
I love this remover! It works really good and you don’t have to use tons of it. I feel like it works as good of not better then other brands that I have used. It’s really well priced too!
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Works nicely, I have very thin nails and this seemed to not bug them too much. Got my super stubborn teal nail lacquer off with no problems. Great price, I'm always happy with Up & up
Nicole M.
It works well. I usually like Targets brand for just about anything. It is reasonably priced and it lasts a while. It is a good value for what you are getting. I always buy from Target, Im pretty sure thats the only place you can find it. I would buy again.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
Great product! Works just as well as name brands and doesn't dry out my nails or skin around them. I'm not sure I've noticed my nails becoming stronger but I will definitely buy it again.
Gabby G.
It removes the polish but really dries out my nails. I'm not sure why it is called strengthening as it seems to actually weaken my nails. I try to use it as little as possible. It's cheap, but I think I'll certainly try something new once I run out.
Lilly R.
Oceanside, CA
I personally think this nail polish remover does a better job than the other high end brands. It's easier to use and doesn't have an extremely strong scent. So it is actually tolerable.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Best generic nail polish remover, gets the job done. I’ve never used a different brand for nail care other than this remover. The price is cheap and the quality is super high. Would definitely recommend.
Adele T.
Forks, WA
I like the fact that this product is strengthening. My nails take a beating doing housework and need all the help they can get. I purchased this at Target. I always get great values at Target and it is a good price. I will continue to buy this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.