BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Target brands. Its where I do most of my shopping so its where I get most of my things and their brand always work as well or better than the original.
karla z.
This makes it so easy for me to take off my nail polish without leaving stains and it definitely doesn't do as much harm like other nail polish remover and my nails are still really healthy.
stefanie b.
this nail polish remover work so well and easy to use and the pirces is great because some can cast long and not work well but this one dose i get my at target .
Daniella H.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Target store brand really pulls through sometimes. No dried out cuticles or left over polish. It even removes glitter bits.
Thuy An D.
San Diego, CA
I paint my nails quite often and do not like waiting for the paint or designs to just chip away. I seriously hate the ragged look that the chipped nail paint gives my nails. However, I found that constantly removing the paint with polish remover was super bad for my nails, so I like that this product strengthened my nails, preventing further damage. The color is also really lovely and this particular polish remover is also not as pungent as other removers.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This is a good product for regular nail polish. If it's glitter polish, it doesn't work quite as well. Overall, this is usually my go to for nail polish removers.
Jiwon P.
Your average acetone. Has a strong scent and it gets off the nail polish but you really have to either soak your nail or rub it in. It's also not much cheaper than the brand name ones so yeah, there's that.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
I don't find this strengthing at all. Does well with taking off holographic finish, shimmer finish, or matte. But has trouble with creams and glitters. Ok for price.
Kara B.
Gets the job done at a great price! Keeps your nails strong as you strip and reapply colors. Our nails go through so much, so I always op for choices that keep my nails going.
Sarah M.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love the strenghtening nail polish because of how often I paint and remove my polish, it's not so harsh on my nails and helps toughen them. And this product has a great scent, not a harsh acetone smell.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?