BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Karla A.
I love this up & up product because it does not only remove your nail polish but is easy and fast. I love buying this product because it is also affordable.
Desiree P.
This polish remover works really good. It doesn't take a long time to remove polish and the smell is not overpowering. It is my go to polish remover and it's available at Target very inexpensive. I would buy it again.
Lindsey B.
Lodi , CA
I’ve used this brand for years and I like the purple bottle the best as it doesn’t seem to dry my skin out. It also removes the polis well. I continue to buy it so I’d definitely recommend it.
jessica y.
phoenix , AZ
Takes off my nail polish in a flash love the up and up products works the same as the more pricey brands put a tiny bit on a cotton ball and it wipes off easily and it cost me like 2 bucks why wouldn't I buy this item
Stephanie S.
Not sure if the removers with gelatin in them are a complete scam or not - But I've been using Purple remover for so many years now, if I bought a bottle of pink or clear....I'd probably constantly overlook it in the cabinet. 😂😂😂

Nail polish remover is nail polish remover is nail polish remover. Aside from delivery (in pads or those cylinders with sponges you stick your fingers in) I've never found an ineffective nail polish remover, so why not save a few bucks and buy target brand??
Samantha H.
Okay, so this nail polish remover 100% fulfills its duties in regards to removing nail polish. However, I don't think it lives up to its testament of strengthening.
Maia S.
removes nail polish well and doesn't smell nearly as bad as most nail polish removers, plus I feel like it's a little healthier for my nails than straight acetone
Kimberly S.
It's good..but not much different than any other nail polish remover. I continue to buy it because it's very well priced and convenient to grab when I'm in Target.
Erica S.
I buy this quite often I do my nails at home so I'm always changing the color and shape and style of my nails this remover removes it all and pretty fast as well.
Nora S.
Nail polish removes all polish quickly even works great on nail stickers. The only down side is the smell but i have yet to find a nail polish that dose not smell.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?