BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Danielle D.
I like this nail polish remover  Its usually my go to at he local drugstore.  Doesn't leave my nails dried out after.  Smell isnt as harsh as regular acetone nail polish removers.
Stephanie N.
I'm not sure why, but this acetone does not work as well as others. Perhaps it's not as potent? It takes so much effort to remove any polish with this. I'll stick to regular acetone from now on.
Pamela B.
Downey, CA
I always need at least one bottle of this at my apartment and one in my office. I've noticed that the price has definitely gone up but thankfully the quality hasn't suffered so I'm okay with it.
Debra M.
Jackson, MI
It's nail polish remover and it works like nail polish remover. I find most nail polish removers to work the same across the board. I don't find the smell of this one too overwhelming, it works fairly quickly, even on glitter polish. It is not overly drying. I don't notice much of a "strengthening" affect, but I have very weak nails. For the price, it performs beautifully. I would and will buy again.
Brooke G.
Used multiple removed products from this brand and love them all. Takes the color off nicely without leaving staining behind. Definitely a staple in my day to day.
Katy M.
Woodstock
I feel like all nail polish removers are very similar and pretty harmful for the nails. One of the brands that I've been using more frequently lately is Up & Up because it has a nail strengthening element and that is something I really need. My nails seem to get really thin over time and just start to peel off in layers. I found that when I use this brand, my nails haven't peeled as much! :)
Carly S.
Madison, WI
This remover is among the least expensive but the most gentle I've found yet! I've used the competition brands that are much more expensive, thinking they would work better, but they didn't. This remover has a normal harsh smell, but is very gentle on the nails. It easily removes nail polish, and with a quick soak, will remove acrylics and gels as well. A MUST buy, over the competition.
Stephanie L.
I bought this in a pinch at Target because it was a small bottle and it only cost $1.00 with tax. I don't do my nails too too often so I didn't feel the need to buy a big bottle.

Works and smells like a nail polish remover. Only had to use one cotton pad for all my nails (OPI nail polish) although I did chip and peel off most of the polish before using it. Not overly drying, not particularly hydrating, not particularly strengthening. Just an okay nail polish remover, nothing to rave about but a good budget-friendly option.
Dena C.
This nail polish is easy to remove and doesn't have a really harsh smell to it. My polish comes off with ease and it cost effective. I love this product and have gone through many bottles.
Erin M.
Farmington, MN
I have used this many times before and it is really basic my nails seem better after removing nail polish but it is not the best for nail polish that has been on for a long period of time.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?