BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Rebecca C.
It does the job. It removes the nail polish. I have bought this item a few times because it lasts me a long time. The one thing I don't like about it is that it makes my nails dry. Now, I'm not sure if every nail polish remover is like that, but I don't like the dryness.
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I honestly don’t know how to rate nail polish remover. This one removes the polish, but I can’t really speak to the strengthening aspect of it. The smell isn’t that great, but no nail polish removers smell good.
Pamela S.
It's affordable and it works smells a little strong maybe it should something more subtle helps great with removal of nail polish and best of all I can get it at my local target. I repurchased all the time
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
This product is great for removing nail polish! You can also use it to
Remove sharp off the walls! This product does have a smell to it! Coming in different colors! yes I would but this product again!
Rachel S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I  love this nail polish remover,it does strengthen your nails.it doesn't compare to most other nail polishes.this nail polish is not pricy and very good quality,easy to use just put some onto a cotton ball and boom your all good to go,i would buy again.
Jessica J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I can’t say that I’ve seen strengthening benefits, but
It gets my polish off and does the job. It does take a little effort, and helps to let a soaked cotton ball sit on the nail for a few seconds.
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Just like any nail polish remover you need to use a good amount to get the nail polish off. I think it does help to an extent with helping strengthen the nails. I'll continue to purchase this brand and kind.
Kieaira H.
Woodbridge, VA
This nail polish remover is great! This is my regularly bought nail polish. The price is great and the remover is very effective. One of the best nail polish removers I have bought honestly.
Jessica M.
Oakdale, CA
This is an average nail polish remover. It was inexpensive and easy to find, but, it took some effort to remove my nail polish. I would purchase it again but not likely over another nail polish remover that works more quickly.
Karin G.
Maylene, AL
It works. The smell isn't super strong. It's inexpensive and gives your nails a fighting chance. I grow my natural nails, and they grow longer and break less frequently since using this remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.