BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
I always get this brand because it is affordable and quality. It works best with cotton pads, because the cotton balls tend to separate. The only issue I have is with darker pinks and reds that are on the edges of the nail.
Taylor R.
Wichita
This is the brand they sell at my local store so this is the one I normally get. I love it because it leaves my nails stronger after removing acrylics with this remover
Alastriona K.
Saint Cloud, MN
It works well, unfortunately, it does have quite a strong odor. It does a decent job getting polish off (including glitter topcoat). For the price, it works just fine.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This brand works great and is a very amazing price. It doesn’t get the polish off immediately, however it still does a very good job and has a nice smell to it as well.
Reilly L.
Ferndale, WA
Pretty typical nail polish remover! Gets the polish off when I need it to and doesn't make my fingers feel super dry. Isn't harsh in scent, and doesn't leave residue!
Olivia F.
Council Blfs, IA
I like the Target Up & Up brand. Works well and doesn't seem to be hard on my nails. Not sure if it actually stengthens them or not, but I have zero problems with it.
Karla A.
I love this up & up product because it does not only remove your nail polish but is easy and fast. I love buying this product because it is also affordable.
Amber S.
Good as any other nail polish remover but do appreciate the smell isn't as strong, the prices are fair and cheap, and the chemicals don't leave my nails dried out and weak.
Caitlin D.
For a store brand nail polish remover, this works amazing. I put it on a cotton round and it takes the nail polish off with out me having to scrub the nail polish off.
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
Why pay more when the Target brand works better than the name brand? It lasts forever, no strong smell, takes polish off without drying out my skin. This is my go to!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?