BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Katie D.
I prefer this nail polish remover over the Acetone because my nails are not gritty after I use it. The only downside is, I wear red nail polish and it takes a while to get the polish off. Even after that, there is still a tinge on my nails. It takes a few days for this to go away. I purchased this product for about $2.00 and I would buy it again! I understand that red nail polish is difficult to get off no matter the nail polish remover.
Christina S.
The product removes any brand of nail polish or glitter I use. The smell does not make me husband gag when he walks in when I'm using it or recently used it in the room.
Erin M.
Kaukauna, WI
Being a deal and coupon junkie target brand products infiltrate my home this being one of the many products in my home I have very thin nails so the strengthening polish remover really helps 4 out of 5
Kate E.
Amesbury, MA
This nail polish remover does its job. It removes my polish well and thoroughly. The smell is quite strong, but I guess that comes with the territory. To be transparent, I haven't used it on glitter polish.
Krishna P.
Brighton, MA
this brand is cheap and great to use. Its less than 2 bucks at target.  It only takes a few swipes to get the full coat off and doesn't smear over the whole nail.
Grace S.
San Diego, CA
Really gets all the polish and residue off of your nails and is at a great price point. Much more worth the cost than anything pricier, just a good nail polish remover. I always end up buying this brand
Kaitlyn M.
Sayville
100% effective removes my nail polish so gently and its super affordable i recommend this polish remover if you're on a budget but need a polish remove stat
Ella P.
Well, it's nail polish remover and it pretty much does what is says, it removes nail polish! I get this at target quite often and it works very well. I will definitely be buying this pro ice again.
Jessica A.
Mesa, AZ
Just because it's a store brand doesn't necessarily mean it's not going to work. This nail polish remover does the job just like a brand name nail polish remover.
Brittany J.
Raleigh, NC
The Up & Up polish remover easily removes my Essie and OPI polish. I just pour some on a cotton ball and I don't have to press down on my nails too hard. The scent of this isn't too strong either.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?