BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jessica M.
Oakdale , CA
This is an average nail polish remover. It was inexpensive and easy to find, but, it took some effort to remove my nail polish. I would purchase it again but not likely over another nail polish remover that works more quickly.
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
I don't know if this is necessarily strengthening polish remover, but it does work well. It gets glitter polish and bright colors off well. I use this remover all the time and I have no complaints.
Rachel S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I  love this nail polish remover,it does strengthen your nails.it doesn't compare to most other nail polishes.this nail polish is not pricy and very good quality,easy to use just put some onto a cotton ball and boom your all good to go,i would buy again.
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Just like any nail polish remover you need to use a good amount to get the nail polish off. I think it does help to an extent with helping strengthen the nails. I'll continue to purchase this brand and kind.
Jessica J.
Colorado Springs
I can’t say that I’ve seen strengthening benefits, but
It gets my polish off and does the job. It does take a little effort, and helps to let a soaked cotton ball sit on the nail for a few seconds.
Pamela S.
It's affordable and it works smells a little strong maybe it should something more subtle helps great with removal of nail polish and best of all I can get it at my local target. I repurchased all the time
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
This product is great for removing nail polish! You can also use it to
Remove sharp off the walls! This product does have a smell to it! Coming in different colors! yes I would but this product again!
Milady C.
Cutler Bay, FL
My go to nail polish remover at home. Works great. Even though it’s cheap it’s amazing. I always buy this brand whenever I run out. Super easy to use and apply. Definitely recommend it to others.
Braylyn B.
I have used this nail polish remover before and it is good! I prefer another brand over this but this is my go to back up for when I run out. There's nothing special about it but I would repurchase.
Paige C.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is awesome! It’s gets the nail polish off the nail with ease and isn’t overly harmful to the nails. I don’t feel the need to run and wash it off which is nice for my sensitive skin.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.