BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Stephanie B.
Takes off nail polish very well and smell isn't overwhelming. Easy to use and only was a couple bucks! I would use this product again and it's cheaper than many other brands and works the same so it's a good buy!
Doris Del Mar R.
This has helped me out so much whenever I need to take my nail polish off. So amazing and such a good price. I have been able to take off gel manicure with this.
Jennie R.
Delavan, WI
Great nail polish remover. It gets the job done but I do not think that it really strengthen your nails like it says. I would recommend this product to a friend.
karla z.
This makes it so easy for me to take off my nail polish without leaving stains and it definitely doesn't do as much harm like other nail polish remover and my nails are still really healthy.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
This is a good product for regular nail polish. If it's glitter polish, it doesn't work quite as well. Overall, this is usually my go to for nail polish removers.
stefanie b.
this nail polish remover work so well and easy to use and the pirces is great because some can cast long and not work well but this one dose i get my at target .
Daniella H.
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Target store brand really pulls through sometimes. No dried out cuticles or left over polish. It even removes glitter bits.
Thuy An D.
San Diego, CA
I paint my nails quite often and do not like waiting for the paint or designs to just chip away. I seriously hate the ragged look that the chipped nail paint gives my nails. However, I found that constantly removing the paint with polish remover was super bad for my nails, so I like that this product strengthened my nails, preventing further damage. The color is also really lovely and this particular polish remover is also not as pungent as other removers.
Sarah S.
Greensboro, NC
I have incredibly fragile nails and very dry cuticles. Most products are too harsh for me! This nail polish remover is just right... it takes off all the polish and actually strengthens my nails! A must have.
Jiwon P.
Your average acetone. Has a strong scent and it gets off the nail polish but you really have to either soak your nail or rub it in. It's also not much cheaper than the brand name ones so yeah, there's that.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?