BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
This nail polish remover works great at getting the nail polish off however I did not notice any strengthening. I'm not sure if it would need to be used regularly to have a real last effect but nothing immediate.
Eteria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I'm really picky when it comes to my nail polish remover because I don't like my entire home to smell like nail polish or the remover and because I don't want to have to use half of the bottle just to remove two coats.

For a store brand polish remover this product works exceptionally well and doesn't have a super strong or harsh smell! It removes two coats of polish on the second swipe and I have noticed that my nails don't look quite as haggard or dry after use.

It really is one of the better cheap nail polish removers and I highly recommend it!
Carrie B.
Basic nail polish remover. I usually go with the cheapest one that has acetone, but it is nice that it also is nourishing. Up & up is generally a trustworthy brand and on the cheaper side, at least comparatively.
Cassandra P.
Louisville , KY
This has always been my go-to remover. It's cheap. It's effective. And my nails don't feel like rubbish after all my Polish is gone. It's perfect to have in the medicine cabinet.
Bri S.
Shallowater, TX
I bought this nail polish remover when I was short on cash one time and I was impressed. It worked just as good as the more expensive ones. I've been using this one ever since.
Lihui G.
Rochester, NY
Takes off nail polish like you wouldn't believe, even glitter nail polish comes off (almost) effortlessly. It does have a very strong smell if you're sensitive to it though - I personally don't mind, especially because it works so well!
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
No complaints. Removes nail polish well without drying out your nails too much. I've never met a nail polish remover that I love, but this one works well for the price. Get it!
Lisa Z.
this is my go-to nail polish remover. it's cheap, it doesn't smell horrible, gets the job done, and doesn't dry out my cuticles or the skin around my nails. def would buy again!!
Kendra K.
I don't know a lot about nail polish remover, but it takes the polish off without a ton of scrubbing. It makes my hands dry though but literally all nail polish remover does that
Carolyn B.
Knightdale
Gets the job done. Great price and smell. Not harsh on my nails and easy to find at the local target. Pour a bit on a cotton ball or swab. Takes the paint off pretty quickly.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?