BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
HEATHER R.
This brand is great because it does the same job as other products but at a discount price which is nice when you’d rather spend on fancy nail polishes and colors rather than on chemicals to revolve.
Samantha S.
This gets off my nail polish great, even the glitters. It's affordable and has a lot of product. I don't notice my nails becoming strengthened (maybe it does?) but it does the job of removing polish.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I'm not sure if this remover actually strengthens like it says it does but it works great and removes all of the nail polish on my nails. Even the reds because those can sometimes be a little tricky.
Jasmine V.
Modesto, CA
Works well! Typically I use it with a cotton ball or cotton pad. Depending on how many layers of nail polish that you currently have on will determine the amount of time for scrubbing but works well!
Kevina X.
Berkeley, CA
Does what it says. Remove my nail polish without too much effort, also is not very overdrying. I like this because it’s cheaper than other brand name nail polish removers but still gets the job done.
Rachel D.
Borden, IN
Works well. nothing special. However, when I use the strengthening formula it doesn't leave my finger nails dry. Cheap, but you get what you pay for when it comes to the amount that you use per hand.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff even took my gel nails off (after a few minutes of soaking anyway)! I love it because it is affordable and it works great! It's all I need. Nothing special. I definitely will buy it again!
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
Works great, removes polish quickly and effectively. Doesn’t have an extremely strong smell like some polish removers do. I would recommend this polish remover and would purchase again in the future.
Jessica M.
Oakdale , CA
This is an average nail polish remover. It was inexpensive and easy to find, but, it took some effort to remove my nail polish. I would purchase it again but not likely over another nail polish remover that works more quickly.
Jessica J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I can’t say that I’ve seen strengthening benefits, but
It gets my polish off and does the job. It does take a little effort, and helps to let a soaked cotton ball sit on the nail for a few seconds.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.