BY UP & UP #2 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this nail polish remover. It gets the job done while helping them out. Great price and you can find it at target. It has a strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
Corina C.
This nail polish remover does the job pretty well, sometimes I have to go over a nail a couple of times to really get my polish off though. For the cheap price it’s worth it though.
Demi B.
Stokesdale, NC
Get the old polish that's been on my nails for over a month right off. No struggle. And my nails are stronger now that I've been using the strengthening remover compared to the regular acetone remover
Esme L.
 Amazing for the price and the quality! It's super easy to use and not messy at all. The only con is that the smell is too strong but that's nothing out of the ordinary.
Jillian V.
Atlanta, GA
I love this nail polis remover! It doesn't feel like it dries out my nails the same some of the other brands and types do. Target is super affordable too which makes it even better.
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
I don’t think this strengthens nails but I have no proof it doesn’t? It works really well as acetone should. There’s not really cons about this product. It works as well as any other brand.
Kay L.
Inexpensive yet effective! I've used this so often it's my favorite nail polish remover to use. It doesn't smell TOO awful and it gets most of my nail polish off in a few minutes.
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Removes nail polish easily and without making a mess. Smells awful (I have always hated the smell of nail polish remover). Now if only it would remove glitter polish easily.
Jessica H.
i like this nail polish remover. it's cheaper than some of the name brands and works just fine. I get the strengthening kind because my nails are somewhat brittle and i like it
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
I haven’t used regular polish in a long time. But this was my go to when i would do my nails my self. I’m very lucky and i get my nails done with shellac at least twice a month now.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?