BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Alyssa S.
Honestly, I have yet to find a nail polish remover that I just absolutely love. But this stuff works pretty well. I haven't found a nail polish remover that's better than this. It works and it's decently priced
Briana K.
Jackson
Good quality nail polish remover. Gets my nail polish off pretty easily. Always my first choice when I go to target. Would highly recommend for anyone who needs it. I will be repurchasing.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Works nicely, I have very thin nails and this seemed to not bug them too much. Got my super stubborn teal nail lacquer off with no problems. Great price, I'm always happy with Up & up
Ashley H.
Lowell
I love this remover! It works really good and you don’t have to use tons of it. I feel like it works as good of not better then other brands that I have used. It’s really well priced too!
Nicole M.
It works well. I usually like Targets brand for just about anything. It is reasonably priced and it lasts a while. It is a good value for what you are getting. I always buy from Target, Im pretty sure thats the only place you can find it. I would buy again.
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
Great product! Works just as well as name brands and doesn't dry out my nails or skin around them. I'm not sure I've noticed my nails becoming stronger but I will definitely buy it again.
Lilly R.
Oceanside, CA
I personally think this nail polish remover does a better job than the other high end brands. It's easier to use and doesn't have an extremely strong scent. So it is actually tolerable.
Gabby G.
It removes the polish but really dries out my nails. I'm not sure why it is called strengthening as it seems to actually weaken my nails. I try to use it as little as possible. It's cheap, but I think I'll certainly try something new once I run out.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
Easy and affordable. Works great. But my only down side is I use a lot more product then I would with my name brand removes. Target is super convenient and I love their up and up brand.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This nail polish remover is good! It compares to the alternatives but, sometimes have to use extra remover to get the paint off the nail. I have repeatedly used this nail polish remover.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.