BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Reilly L.
Ferndale, WA
Pretty typical nail polish remover! Gets the polish off when I need it to and doesn't make my fingers feel super dry. Isn't harsh in scent, and doesn't leave residue!
Caitlin D.
For a store brand nail polish remover, this works amazing. I put it on a cotton round and it takes the nail polish off with out me having to scrub the nail polish off.
Vee V.
Stanfield, NC
Why pay more when the Target brand works better than the name brand? It lasts forever, no strong smell, takes polish off without drying out my skin. This is my go to!
Karla A.
I love this up & up product because it does not only remove your nail polish but is easy and fast. I love buying this product because it is also affordable.
Britany A.
Cordova, TN
Love this nail polish remover because it also helps strengthen the nails and prevents breaking. Since I have started using this I have less nail chipping and breaking
jessica y.
phoenix , AZ
Takes off my nail polish in a flash love the up and up products works the same as the more pricey brands put a tiny bit on a cotton ball and it wipes off easily and it cost me like 2 bucks why wouldn't I buy this item
Desiree P.
This polish remover works really good. It doesn't take a long time to remove polish and the smell is not overpowering. It is my go to polish remover and it's available at Target very inexpensive. I would buy it again.
Stephanie S.
Not sure if the removers with gelatin in them are a complete scam or not - But I've been using Purple remover for so many years now, if I bought a bottle of pink or clear....I'd probably constantly overlook it in the cabinet. 😂😂😂

Nail polish remover is nail polish remover is nail polish remover. Aside from delivery (in pads or those cylinders with sponges you stick your fingers in) I've never found an ineffective nail polish remover, so why not save a few bucks and buy target brand??
Samantha H.
Okay, so this nail polish remover 100% fulfills its duties in regards to removing nail polish. However, I don't think it lives up to its testament of strengthening.
Maia S.
removes nail polish well and doesn't smell nearly as bad as most nail polish removers, plus I feel like it's a little healthier for my nails than straight acetone
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?