BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Natalie N.
Willowick, OH
It’s a good polish remover. Can’t say I noticed my nails being any stronger but, really, that’s ok. It’s job was mainly to remove the polish. Which it did. I’d use it again.
kayla 🍭.
This product works great for removing all types of nail polishes. It is available at Target, so it is not too expensive at all and has a great value. I've bought this product a few times and enjoy using it on my nails. It does not take too much effort or strength to remove any nail polish from nails.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Up and up nail polish remover is inexpensive (less than $2 at my target) but does the job with ease. I usually buy the strengthening kind because my nails are always brittle.
Corinne B.
Mc Gregor, TX
Love this nail polish remover! I only buy this brand now, not only is it way cheaper, it’s better than the more expensive brands! Can remover tough polish with one swipe!
Kaleena B.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this nail polish remover. It is cheap, gets the job done and is easy to find. I put mine in a pump bottle like they have at nail salons and it works great!
Danielle M.
Romeoville, IL
This won’t work if you’re trying to get off a very glittery type of nail polish. But I try to find a remover that will also help my nails not just take off nail polish.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
This brand works great and is a very amazing price. It doesn’t get the polish off immediately, however it still does a very good job and has a nice smell to it as well.
Victoria G.
I wish this was a lot stronger and took off my polish more than I thought it would but it doesn't do much other than scrubbing really hard for light colors to come off.
Kathryn C.
Cleveland
Does its job with removing nail polish with relative ease. Not too sure if it actually strengthens nails though. Would still use regardless and available at good price.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
This brand is why I love Target so much! Great product, easy to use and I felt like my nails were stronger even after I took the polish off. They didn’t feel brittle!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?