BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Welcome T.
Detroit, MI
Very strong smelling product. But works wonders. I only use about 2 cotton balls per hand because the product is so strong and useful. I bought this from Dollar Tree. I will but it over and over. Best product
Alicia M.
Columbia
It gets the job done. It could be stronger. When removing darker colors it sometimes takes longer to remove off of my nails. I wish it was offered in polish remover pads. It may make the job a little easier.
kita d.
San Jose
Worked fine for regular nail polish. Didn’t not work well to soak off a gel manicure. Would repurchase for my daughter and use sparingly because the acetone is too harsh, but would not repurchase for myself.
Michelle L.
Cypress, CA
To be honest I think all nail polish removers are the same. I didn’t see any improvements with my nails. I recently switched over to the salon nail polish removers and those take off nail polish much faster.
Emily B.
Newark, New Jersey
Works pretty well. A couple of swipes and the polish is gone. A little more effort is needed for glitter polishes but it gets the work done. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap nail polish remover
Holly C.
Sherman, TX
Helpful when removing nail polish. Would recommend using small round face pads or q-tips with this product. Didn’t dry out my surrounding skin too bad or damage it in any way. I would buy this product again.
Tizzie D.
Royal Oak, MI
This is a classic, solid nail polish remover that gets the job done easily on both hands with just one cotton ball and a couple of turns of the bottle. Fabulously affordable staple for every girls nail kit!
Kenna S.
This nail polish remover is not only super affordable, but super effective! It works just like the name brand but costs half as much. It does a great job at taking off even my salon gel polishes in no time!
Amy H.
Clarksburg
This is a great remover for a great price. The formula is strong enough to remove glitter, gel polish and doesn’t leave my nails to dry or brittle. I recommend this product and will be purchasing it again.
Cassidy H.
For a nail polish remover, I think this works great. It takes all my na polish off no problems. I like how it’s not expensive compared to other brands either. I usually buy this in my local dollar store.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?