BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Jamie H.
This nail polish remover works well. I am quite sensitive to smells, and this one does not bother me. I also appreciate the great price at Target - I find that the quality of the Up&Up brand of remover is comparable to other higher priced brands.
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I like this product because as a nail strengthener and it. A lot of nail polish removers can be brittle and harsh on the nails but this product has a string dinner which really helps.
Elizet G.
This works just as well as the high end removers. It doesn't have a strong smell as the other ones that why I always buy it. You can find this at your local beauty store or drugstore
Joy S.
Lawrence, KS
I'm honestly not too picky about what nail polish remover i use. I picked out this one because of the strengthening properties. Smell isn't too strong but it gets the job done. Good price.
Sarah N.
Your run of the mill nail polish remover. It works well on glitter and multiple layers of nail polish. You need a normal amount of polish and something absorbent like a cotton ball.
Amber N.
Naples, FL
How can you screw up nail polish remover? I prefer the non-acetone version, which does make it slightly less effective. This is no fault of the product and and expected side effect.
Demi B.
Stokesdale, NC
Get the old polish that's been on my nails for over a month right off. No struggle. And my nails are stronger now that I've been using the strengthening remover compared to the regular acetone remover
Esme L.
 Amazing for the price and the quality! It's super easy to use and not messy at all. The only con is that the smell is too strong but that's nothing out of the ordinary.
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this nail polish remover. It gets the job done while helping them out. Great price and you can find it at target. It has a strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
Corina C.
This nail polish remover does the job pretty well, sometimes I have to go over a nail a couple of times to really get my polish off though. For the cheap price it’s worth it though.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?