BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Marianne w.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is a decent product. I feel like it isn't as rough on your nail beds and skin as other products and it doesn't dry my skin or nail out. I have dry peeling nails and if I use something else, I notice a difference with the acetone they use at the nail salon.
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
As far as removing nail polish this product is a 100 in my book. But as far as making my nails stronger I didn't ever see any difference in my nails. And that's after using the whole bottle.
Abigail A.
Novato, CA
I just used this product a couple of weeks ago and loved it. I don't need much to get the job done, and it doesn't dry out my skin or cuticles. I bought it at Target and it is very easy to use. The only thing I ever really worry about it is spilling too much on the cotton ball or just in general, but so far, I've been careful enough not to spill. And if I happen to spill, I'm usually in an area where it won't cause damage. The smell is a little too strong, but that's expected with chemicals. All in all, it's a product that I would recommend to family and friends, and one that I would definitely repurchase in the future.
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
Up & Up is my go to nail polish remover! Its not harsh on skin. We purchase at Target stores. Its a great value and I will continue to use up & up brand for myself and my daughters. Its so much easier on skin than other brands I have tried and will keep buying!
Evelyn V.
Las Vegas , NV
It was a great product not as strong as the other ones. I think it took off my nail polish pretty easily and you can't beat the price. I always misplace mine so I don't think I ever finished a bottle but it's great.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
As someone who always has their nails done, this product is a definite staple for me. The smell isn’t incredibly potent, and also it really does bring an added strength to my nails over time!
Haleigh W.
GFAFB, ND
Very strong odor. Took some elbow grease to get the polish off. Bought because it was cheaper. I recommend using name brand on this product just because it was harder to take the polish off.
Breanna R.
Ventura, CA
Target does it again with it's house brand products. This works just as well, if not better than the Cutex remover I had before this at a fraction of the price. It removed my glitter polish with ease.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I use Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover frequently. I buy and use many different nail polish removers but this is my preferred one! Affordable prices! Very effective at removing nail polish!
Madison G.
Excellent nail polish remover. It quickly sand easily removes nail polish. I've used this many times. It does strengthen nails which I like but it has a strong smell. Excellent price though
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.