BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

kate b.
College Point, NY
Maybe it's just me but this does live up to its name that it does strengthen your nails. It removes the hardest color like black, red and white as if nothing was there. It is a cheap price for a good nail remover which is a plus.
Erica M.
Fernley, NV
This has nothing to do with the brand, just nail polish remover in general but I hate the smell. It turns my stomach. But at least this one doesn't strip your fingers super dry like others.
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
This is a great nail polish remover for regular polish. I use it will cotton balls and it works well. The bottle lasts a while, but I will continue to repurchase as needed.
Jeanette R.
Wauseon, OH
I like this nail polish remover because it does a great job of taking off old polish without leaving any colour or residue behind. Doesn't dry out my skin or nails either!
Gislet S.
Burlington, WA
This nail polish remover is very affordable and does the job! I usually use this to take off my nail polish. It does take about two to three swipes to completely to take it off but it's great.
Yasmeen A.
It works well. I only need a little to remove typical nail polish, but when it comes to glitter nail polish it's a little tougher, and it requires more nail polish remover.
Yanira G.
Federal Way, WA
Very easy to remove my nail polish. It also removes those hard to remove glitter polishes. It leaves my nails feeling healthy afterwards and not so drying on the nails. The price is very affordable. I do recommend this product.
Jazz V.
Los Angeles , CA
This product gets the job done without having to go over several times. It doesn’t leave my nails feeling brittle like other removers have and the price is great for what you get.
India G.
Summerville, SC
This stuff works well. I prefer pure acetone but this stuff is great in a pinch as well. I need to use a little more than pure acetone but it's good quality for the cost!
Madie T.
This polish works well. It doesn't take too long to get it off. Pretty average. It's not pricey and is a good value for the price. I bought mine at Walmart. I would buy it again once mine is gone. And of course the color is cute
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?