BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this stuff because it cheap and gets the job done. It stings a little bit, but it's not unbearable and let's face it beauty is pain. It's easy to use, i would recommend
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
For me this was just an okay product. Yes it doesn't take a ton of it to get your polish off, but definitely more than other removers I've used. It's a noticeable difference
Michelle R.
Green Bay, WI
This nail polish remover is excellent and works very well! I really have no complaints about it. Even though it is a generic brand, it works just as well as name brand ones!
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Up and up is great. It's cheap too, which I love, since I redo my nails all the time! I also have a little girl, who loves to do her nails as well, so we buy it all the time
Esmeralda A.
It doesn't have that harsh smell of some nail polish removers. It removes my nail polish great and is pretty affordable compared to others usually the up & up products are pretty good. I just buy this nail polish remover from now on.
Annie D.
Boise, ID
Great price as it's only $1 or $2 and works nicely. I don't think nail polish remover is something you need to spend a lot of money on as most of them work pretty similarly.
Ashlee N.
This nail polish remover does the job. Definitely gets all nail polish off and leaves a nice clean canvas, but I didn't notice any difference in my nails as far as strength.
Gislet S.
Burlington, WA
This nail polish remover is very affordable and does the job! I usually use this to take off my nail polish. It does take about two to three swipes to completely to take it off but it's great.
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
This is a great nail polish remover for regular polish. I use it will cotton balls and it works well. The bottle lasts a while, but I will continue to repurchase as needed.
kate b.
College Point, NY
Maybe it's just me but this does live up to its name that it does strengthen your nails. It removes the hardest color like black, red and white as if nothing was there. It is a cheap price for a good nail remover which is a plus.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?