BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Taylor M.
Durham
This is an excellent and low-cost nail polish remover. It works just as well as the name brands for a fraction of the cost. I always buy Up & Up nail polish remover because it’s the best value for my money.
Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
This is my favorite nail polish remover. Been using it for years. Doesn't leave your finger nails all beat up. Doesn't smell as strong. Gets the job done easily. And is cheaper. I would recommend trying it.
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Apparently it’s smells like fruit but it really didn’t I wasn’t really satisfied with the item and I’m not going to use this product again I’ve tried a lot of nail remover but this one is by there the worst
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
I'll pretty much use any nail polish remover I can find but the up and up brand is very in expensive and gets the job done! I shop at target a lot so this is pretty much the only brand I buy now! It works great
Lindsey E.
Minneapolis
This works and is cheap. I don’t really care about nail polish remover so I don’t have much to review on. As long as it works it’s ok with me. I guess I would buy the cheapest one at whatever store I was at.
Karie K.
Target brand is usually excellent but in this case it's just as easy to go to the dollar store to snag polish remover. This specific one is my go to if I'm unable to get elsewhere
Megan F.
I like products that treat my nails along with removing polish. This works well to get the polish off and my nails don't feel brittle after. I have repurchased this product multiple times and will continue to.
Kristyn J.
Lynchburg, VA
This is a great remover as it helps strengthen the nails at the same time. My nails tend to break quite easily so I always go with a strengthening remover. It's also a great price for us college students!
Lissa B.
South Gate , CA
I love this Polish remover!!!! its a good price and it also helps my nails. when i say help i mean i feel as if my nails get a bit stronger. I bought this at Target and its my to go nail polish remover
Ashley J.
Collierville, TN
Great nail polish remover. It gets the job done and is a great value. It’s the only nail polish I buy. It’s easy to use and lasts a long time. Compared to alternatives, it’s great. I’ll definitely buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.