BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

christian v.
It does it's job. I will say that i feel as though I do use a lot from times to time. I think it works worse when I have dark polish on. It feels like it takes a while for it to come off
Olivia M.
Anaheim, CA
Great nail polish remover takes the nail polish off really good I don't need to keep going over and over the same nail works like magic lol I would definitely recommend this I do my nails often and this is my go to product for sure and also cheaper !!
Carrie B.
Basic nail polish remover. I usually go with the cheapest one that has acetone, but it is nice that it also is nourishing. Up & up is generally a trustworthy brand and on the cheaper side, at least comparatively.
madison h.
Wayne, NJ
This nail polish remover really does the trick. It's so easy to use and very quick too. I do feel like it makes my nails stronger especially after removing gel polish , but like all nail polish removers the smell is STRONG
Jillian K.
Takes off the toughest of colors and doesn't leave behind a film like other nail polish removers I've used. I have noticed that my nails are a bit stronger but not a significant change.
Bailee K.
Gets the job done quickly even can get tough glitter, gel polish and soak offs all off. I have bought this for years from target. I recommend to try it, it's daily cheap and affordable
Kad F.
This was a great polish remover.  I didn't expect much when I purchased , but this is even better than the "name brand" removers I usually use.  It left my nails conditioned afterwards.  This is now my go-to polish remover.  Can't beat the price either!!
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
It does the trick! Affordable and efficient, this nail polish remover lasts forever (still have first purchase) and is handy when that manicure doesn't go as planned! Will buy again when it runs out!
Dara F.
I like the strengthening aspect of this product. It is easy to use and works really well. I also appreciate that the smell does not seem as strong as other products I have used.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love target and try and go for store brand versions of things where I can. For something simple like nail polish remover the target brand is just fine and cheaper than some others.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?