BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Gena B.
Salt Lake City , UT
I use this remover all the time and it does a good job of taking off my polish. I'm not picky when it comes to remover. If it can do the job then I use it over and over and this stuff does the job
Taylor T.
I've used this nail polish on the toughest colors to take off. It works very well. The only thing is, if you have eczema or sensitive skin I would suggest washing your hands and putting cream on.
Braylyn B.
I have used this nail polish remover before and it is good! I prefer another brand over this but this is my go to back up for when I run out. There's nothing special about it but I would repurchase.
Kayleigh S.
Northglenn
Aside from the smell, i always use the sane FORM of remover, brand i pick. My natural nails get super thin and brittle when i dont have fake nails on and this strengthening remover really helps.
Molly L.
Nashua, NH
This is my go to nail polish remover.  When I go through phases of wearing a lot of polish, it always hurts my nails to take it off.  This polish helps to relieve a little of the pain!
Liesl A.
This stuff works. It's pretty hard on my nails. I needed to use a lot of the remover to get odd thicker coats. Works as expected for an acetone nail polish remover.
Tamar B.
Does what it's supposed to and lasts a long time. The scent is strong as per usual with nail Polish remover. The price is food and with the target cartwheel app you can usually get another percentage off.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
I use this every time to remove my polish- it does a great job. I'm not certain it does anything to strengthen my nails- I don't see a noticeable difference. It's well-priced and I would recommend for sure.
Faith Y.
Minnesota
I don't really know the point of buying an expensive brand nail polish remover when you can buy q cheap one for the same quality. This is my favorite nail polish remover and works really well!
Stephanie S.
Corona, CA
It’s a decent polish remover. Only down side is I feel like it took a little more polish remover than I wished to use to remove my nail polish. Also leaves your fingers and nails a little dry.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.