BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Sydney W.
New Hope, MN
doesn't take off nail polish in one swipe but it gets the job done but it doesn't feel as damaging as other nail polish removers that feel like chemicals on your skin. still smells awful but i don't think that will ever change
Megan B.
Knoxville, TN
This is a very cheap product that is very effective. It makes your nails stronger and when removing nail polish it just wipes away there is not much of a scrub here. The only con I would say is that it contains acetone. Other than that it is a great product.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I am able to clean off multiple nailed with one Cotten square soaked in this remover. It doesn't dry out my nails or make them brittle. Great value for the price and I would purchase again!
K. M.
I've used this on my nails for I'd say about 5 months now. I love how great it is at removing my nail polish for such a great price. It's also done a decent job at strengthening my pretty thin nails.
Briana K.
Jackson
Good quality nail polish remover. Gets my nail polish off pretty easily. Always my first choice when I go to target. Would highly recommend for anyone who needs it. I will be repurchasing.
Davinity R.
This nail polish remover is okay. I did not notice that it was any better than regular polish. I didn't notice that my nails were any stronger either. It's not a bad polish remover but it's not special.
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg , PA
Takes my nail polish off, even the glitter and doesn't smell as bad as most of the nail polish removers but that's not really saying much I don't think any nail polish remover smells good
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket , RI
My nails are prone to peeling and breaking, mostly because I'm constantly washing my hands at work. I've tried different strengthening polishes, serums, creams, and vitamins but honestly since I bought this stuff I noticed the peeling does not occur as often and I haven't broken a nail in weeks (maybe because of this, maybe not). It's not like I'm using this daily as a nail care routine, nor did I even expect results like this because I bought it due to being out of nail polish remover and I was at Target. It doesn't leave streaky polish behind or stain your fingers.
Jennifer L.
Long Beach
So inexpensive but yet it works wonders !! I'm sure it's comparable to high end products. I would pay more for this product . I've bought this product multiple times. How highly recommend!
Alyssa S.
Honestly, I have yet to find a nail polish remover that I just absolutely love. But this stuff works pretty well. I haven't found a nail polish remover that's better than this. It works and it's decently priced
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?