BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this nail polish remover. It gets the job done while helping them out. Great price and you can find it at target. It has a strong smell but what nail polish remover doesn't?
Esme L.
 Amazing for the price and the quality! It's super easy to use and not messy at all. The only con is that the smell is too strong but that's nothing out of the ordinary.
Jillian V.
Atlanta, GA
I love this nail polis remover! It doesn't feel like it dries out my nails the same some of the other brands and types do. Target is super affordable too which makes it even better.
Jamie H.
This nail polish remover works well. I am quite sensitive to smells, and this one does not bother me. I also appreciate the great price at Target - I find that the quality of the Up&Up brand of remover is comparable to other higher priced brands.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I love this nail polish remover because it's strong enough to take off the polish but does not dry out my nails like a pure acetone remover would. It's cheap and does a great job!
Kay L.
Inexpensive yet effective! I've used this so often it's my favorite nail polish remover to use. It doesn't smell TOO awful and it gets most of my nail polish off in a few minutes.
Jessica H.
i like this nail polish remover. it's cheaper than some of the name brands and works just fine. I get the strengthening kind because my nails are somewhat brittle and i like it
Jasmine G.
Works like a charm ! And it's affordable for the amount you buy, I love targets up and up products! You can't go wrong in removing your nail polish while strengthening your nails!
Heather C.
Gibsonville, NC
Removes nail polish easily and without making a mess. Smells awful (I have always hated the smell of nail polish remover). Now if only it would remove glitter polish easily.
Eteria D.
Mt Prospect, IL
I'm really picky when it comes to my nail polish remover because I don't like my entire home to smell like nail polish or the remover and because I don't want to have to use half of the bottle just to remove two coats.

For a store brand polish remover this product works exceptionally well and doesn't have a super strong or harsh smell! It removes two coats of polish on the second swipe and I have noticed that my nails don't look quite as haggard or dry after use.

It really is one of the better cheap nail polish removers and I highly recommend it!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?