BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
HEATHER R.
This brand is great because it does the same job as other products but at a discount price which is nice when you’d rather spend on fancy nail polishes and colors rather than on chemicals to revolve.
Luciana G.
I love this! With a little soak this product can get glitter, gel, anything off your fingernails. Cheep and effective, definitely worth the cost. I get it at Target, and I would definitely recommend.
Miranda P.
Whiteman AFB , MO
I use this nail polish zillion the time and it really does its job. But as always every nail polish remover has that gross strong smell. I usually buy this brand at Walmart for a reallly good value.
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I'm not sure if this remover actually strengthens like it says it does but it works great and removes all of the nail polish on my nails. Even the reds because those can sometimes be a little tricky.
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
Works great, removes polish quickly and effectively. Doesn’t have an extremely strong smell like some polish removers do. I would recommend this polish remover and would purchase again in the future.
Daniela A.
New York
It was my first time trying this product, and I got it at CVS, you can find it a different stores, and is so easy to using it and you can buy it with a good price, I really recommend this product....
Lindsey T.
It does the job very well. And because it is so cheap I prefer to go with this one. Super easy to use. Pro: cheap and effective 👍🏼 con: might be a little harsh on nails. I would buy this again, good value
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
This is the only remover that actually works. I've tried so many others. This works and works fast. Try it! The scent doesn't give me a headache which is different compared to other nail polish removers.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff even took my gel nails off (after a few minutes of soaking anyway)! I love it because it is affordable and it works great! It's all I need. Nothing special. I definitely will buy it again!
Jasmine V.
Modesto, CA
Works well! Typically I use it with a cotton ball or cotton pad. Depending on how many layers of nail polish that you currently have on will determine the amount of time for scrubbing but works well!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.