BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
This works great. What more can you ask from nail polish remover than to remove your nail polish. Sometimes you have to use a lot to get it going but once you break through that first layer it's easy going.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is very simple but reliable! Always is affordable and a staple in my house since I am constantly changing my nail color! Removes my polish very quickly without having to use scrubbing power!
Jennifer G.
Got this at target last time I went and I didn't notice much "strengthening" from this although it is a polish remover so what can you expect. Not as strong as the regular stuff which is what I'll be buying next time.
Emily W.
Olympia, WA
Strong smell as expected but it works great. My nails are never damaged after taking off polish and the acetone never leaves a stain on my nails. Prefer this polish remover over all others I have tried
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Definitely does its job. I didn’t notice a big difference between this one and just regular nail polish remover, but it worked well! I would definitely buy it again and have! Hey, can’t deny a bargain!
Kymber N.
This is great nail polish remover. I have bought it multiple times. It takes off the polish really fast and easily. It's cheap but really great quality! I buy it over any other brand and recommend it to other users.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
This is the only remover that actually works. I've tried so many others. This works and works fast. Try it! The scent doesn't give me a headache which is different compared to other nail polish removers.
Samantha S.
This gets off my nail polish great, even the glitters. It's affordable and has a lot of product. I don't notice my nails becoming strengthened (maybe it does?) but it does the job of removing polish.
Lindsey T.
It does the job very well. And because it is so cheap I prefer to go with this one. Super easy to use. Pro: cheap and effective 👍🏼 con: might be a little harsh on nails. I would buy this again, good value
Luciana G.
I love this! With a little soak this product can get glitter, gel, anything off your fingernails. Cheep and effective, definitely worth the cost. I get it at Target, and I would definitely recommend.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.