BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Gabby G.
It removes the polish but really dries out my nails. I'm not sure why it is called strengthening as it seems to actually weaken my nails. I try to use it as little as possible. It's cheap, but I think I'll certainly try something new once I run out.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
Easy and affordable. Works great. But my only down side is I use a lot more product then I would with my name brand removes. Target is super convenient and I love their up and up brand.
Makayla M.
Salisbury
After using this product over time me and my mothers nails got stronger and less brittle by the use. Ive used this multiple times. I bought it from Walgreens i thinkn and it quite cheap.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This nail polish remover is good! It compares to the alternatives but, sometimes have to use extra remover to get the paint off the nail. I have repeatedly used this nail polish remover.
Adele T.
Forks, WA
I like the fact that this product is strengthening. My nails take a beating doing housework and need all the help they can get. I purchased this at Target. I always get great values at Target and it is a good price. I will continue to buy this product.
christian v.
It does it's job. I will say that i feel as though I do use a lot from times to time. I think it works worse when I have dark polish on. It feels like it takes a while for it to come off
Ayesha D.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I don't have anything to say negative about this product at all. I love how it doesn't smell to strong. This nail polish remover actually does the job and it does it quick. It is at a  good price as well! I would continue to buy this nail polish remover.
Olivia M.
Anaheim, CA
Great nail polish remover takes the nail polish off really good I don't need to keep going over and over the same nail works like magic lol I would definitely recommend this I do my nails often and this is my go to product for sure and also cheaper !!
Jessica K.
River Forest, IL
It does the trick! Affordable and efficient, this nail polish remover lasts forever (still have first purchase) and is handy when that manicure doesn't go as planned! Will buy again when it runs out!
Carrie B.
Basic nail polish remover. I usually go with the cheapest one that has acetone, but it is nice that it also is nourishing. Up & up is generally a trustworthy brand and on the cheaper side, at least comparatively.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?