BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Samantha M.
This nail polish remover does the job and takes all my polish off quickly without scrubbing too hard and making a workout of the activity. I buy this at Target. Great place, but you know that! Ayeee ammi’right?
Isabella P.
Livermore, CA
This gets the job done. I can also notice a visible difference in the strength of my nails after only a few uses. It doesn’t smell too horrible and it doesn’t sting that bad if you get it on a cut or something.
Emmy L.
Ellicott City, MD
So cheap and so effective. I love that its purple so I can see that i'm soaking a cotton ball enough to remove all of the polish from my fingers. Almost no rub required. (unless there is sparkles, then godspeed)
Carly L.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is my favorite nail polish remover. I feel like it doesn't strip my nails nearly as bad as other nail polish removers. Highly recommend using cotton balls. It makes it so easy! I will continue to repurchase.
Reem A.
Raleigh, NC
Love using this up&up nail polish remover, I pretty much only buy this type since I like how it adds strengthening to my nails. Also the scent is not too strong compared to other brands I have tried in the past.
Alexus B.
I love this remover, it doesn't wreck my nails and it takes off the polish easily. I got it at target for a great price, it works just as well as the name brand. I have bought it multiple times, would recommend.
Cierra C.
I love this nail polish remover. It's highly affective and very inexpensive. Whenever I do my own nails
I always use this brand of nail polish remover. It works just as well as the name brand nail polish removers
Desi C.
San Diego , CA
I think this nail polish remover is good. It does the job. I just don't feel that it really strengthens my nails and I've used this product several times now. It's easy to use and inexpensive. I would repurchase.
Sheena N.
Cartersville, GA
My go to! Great price, not a super strong scent, and doesn't make my nails brittle. Sometimes the larger bottle is on sale for the price of the small
Bottle and I stock up. It's definitely the best of this brand.
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
I almost always buy this same one when I run out of nail polish remover. It works great and always gets the job done. It’s more affordable than the name brand ones and it works exactly the same. I’ll keep buying.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.