BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Liesl A.
This stuff works. It's pretty hard on my nails. I needed to use a lot of the remover to get odd thicker coats. Works as expected for an acetone nail polish remover.
Molly L.
Nashua, NH
This is my go to nail polish remover.  When I go through phases of wearing a lot of polish, it always hurts my nails to take it off.  This polish helps to relieve a little of the pain!
Emily C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Average when it comes to nail polish remover. Very cheap and often bought very infrequently. I'm not to picky when it comes to nail polish remover I buy whatever is cheapest which is often this
Nayely A.
This does the job, like i wish it took less than 3 rubbers to come off your nails but it atleast takes off your old nail polish. I usually get this at my local CVS Pharmacy. I buy this when necessary!
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
Works amazing! Gets the polish of the nail every easily! I also love how it has strengthening nail stuff inside so it doesn't damage your nails! It's a cheap alternative for good nail polish remover
Stephanie S.
Corona , CA
It’s a decent polish remover. Only down side is I feel like it took a little more polish remover than I wished to use to remove my nail polish. Also leaves your fingers and nails a little dry.
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
This works great! I never have to keep rubbing like I have to with other brands. It does not seem too harsh on my nails or skin. I will definitely keep using this product. My mom loves it too.
Lauren G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Removes nail polish just fine. Strong smell but they all have that. I use the strengthening one but I can't tell a difference. Its the same price so I figure if it can help, might as well try.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
I use this every time to remove my polish- it does a great job. I'm not certain it does anything to strengthen my nails- I don't see a noticeable difference. It's well-priced and I would recommend for sure.
Kelly K.
Indianapolis, IN
Over all does it job, wish it didn't leave a weird colored after you are done. The smell is kind of bad as well. But you get what you pay for and it does its job. Over all 7/10 would recommend.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?