BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Alyssa S.
Honestly, I have yet to find a nail polish remover that I just absolutely love. But this stuff works pretty well. I haven't found a nail polish remover that's better than this. It works and it's decently priced
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
My nails are prone to peeling and breaking, mostly because I'm constantly washing my hands at work. I've tried different strengthening polishes, serums, creams, and vitamins but honestly since I bought this stuff I noticed the peeling does not occur as often and I haven't broken a nail in weeks (maybe because of this, maybe not). It's not like I'm using this daily as a nail care routine, nor did I even expect results like this because I bought it due to being out of nail polish remover and I was at Target. It doesn't leave streaky polish behind or stain your fingers.
Jennifer L.
Long Beach
So inexpensive but yet it works wonders !! I'm sure it's comparable to high end products. I would pay more for this product . I've bought this product multiple times. How highly recommend!
Tracy M.
Upland, CA
I don't like to spend a lot on nail polish remover. I got the up and up brand which is the Target generic one. I say it works well. Gets the job done and works just as well as name brand.
Adria L.
Takes off regular polish so easily, not as much with glitter polishes though. I personally think it did strengthen my nails some. Super inexpensive and I will continue to buy over and over
Nicole M.
It works well. I usually like Targets brand for just about anything. It is reasonably priced and it lasts a while. It is a good value for what you are getting. I always buy from Target, Im pretty sure thats the only place you can find it. I would buy again.
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg , PA
Takes my nail polish off, even the glitter and doesn't smell as bad as most of the nail polish removers but that's not really saying much I don't think any nail polish remover smells good
Davinity R.
This nail polish remover is okay. I did not notice that it was any better than regular polish. I didn't notice that my nails were any stronger either. It's not a bad polish remover but it's not special.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Works nicely, I have very thin nails and this seemed to not bug them too much. Got my super stubborn teal nail lacquer off with no problems. Great price, I'm always happy with Up & up
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I need nail polish remover to do one thing: remove nail polish. This product does exactly that, so I do not have anything negative to say about it! It is also inexpensive and easy to use.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?