BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Amy L.
Palmdale, CA
I'm not sure if this remover actually strengthens like it says it does but it works great and removes all of the nail polish on my nails. Even the reds because those can sometimes be a little tricky.
HEATHER R.
This brand is great because it does the same job as other products but at a discount price which is nice when you’d rather spend on fancy nail polishes and colors rather than on chemicals to revolve.
Lexie S.
Grand Forks, ND
This stuff even took my gel nails off (after a few minutes of soaking anyway)! I love it because it is affordable and it works great! It's all I need. Nothing special. I definitely will buy it again!
Elena R.
duarte
Really great nail polish remover! It can also remove glitter nail polish easily. The formula is also great on nails that are always wearing nail polish or acrylics. It never damages my nails at all !
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
This is the only remover that actually works. I've tried so many others. This works and works fast. Try it! The scent doesn't give me a headache which is different compared to other nail polish removers.
Karin G.
Maylene, AL
It works. The smell isn't super strong. It's inexpensive and gives your nails a fighting chance. I grow my natural nails, and they grow longer and break less frequently since using this remover.
Victoria R.
Texas
Not one bad thing to say here! Gets the job done and it's quick and easy to use. Love that it has strengthening within it so I can color my nails with a good foundation. Definitely would buy again.
Pamela S.
It's affordable and it works smells a little strong maybe it should something more subtle helps great with removal of nail polish and best of all I can get it at my local target. I repurchased all the time
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I honestly don’t know how to rate nail polish remover. This one removes the polish, but I can’t really speak to the strengthening aspect of it. The smell isn’t that great, but no nail polish removers smell good.
Rachel S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I  love this nail polish remover,it does strengthen your nails.it doesn't compare to most other nail polishes.this nail polish is not pricy and very good quality,easy to use just put some onto a cotton ball and boom your all good to go,i would buy again.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?