BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Madison G.
Excellent nail polish remover. It quickly sand easily removes nail polish. I've used this many times. It does strengthen nails which I like but it has a strong smell. Excellent price though
Allison G.
This polish remover gets the job done quickly. I know it's nail polish remover, but it does have a pretty strong smell - like, "make me cough while using it" kind of smell. But I can get over that since it can successfully remove dark and/or glittery nail polish fairly quickly.
Sydney W.
New Hope, MN
doesn't take off nail polish in one swipe but it gets the job done but it doesn't feel as damaging as other nail polish removers that feel like chemicals on your skin. still smells awful but i don't think that will ever change
K. M.
I've used this on my nails for I'd say about 5 months now. I love how great it is at removing my nail polish for such a great price. It's also done a decent job at strengthening my pretty thin nails.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I am able to clean off multiple nailed with one Cotten square soaked in this remover. It doesn't dry out my nails or make them brittle. Great value for the price and I would purchase again!
Jessica A.
Donora, PA
Not too bad. I'm not 100% sure how much stronger my nails are after using this but they don't feel dried out. Neither do my fingers or cuticles after using. So I guess if anything else since my skin and nails don't feel like sand paper its a plus in my book!
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
This was a great product. Always gets the polish off. I don't ever spend much on polish remover but i wanted something that would strengthen the nail too.  Target is the best for this!
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
Great product! Works just as well as name brands and doesn't dry out my nails or skin around them. I'm not sure I've noticed my nails becoming stronger but I will definitely buy it again.
Chelsea B.
Harrisburg , PA
Takes my nail polish off, even the glitter and doesn't smell as bad as most of the nail polish removers but that's not really saying much I don't think any nail polish remover smells good
Alyssa S.
Honestly, I have yet to find a nail polish remover that I just absolutely love. But this stuff works pretty well. I haven't found a nail polish remover that's better than this. It works and it's decently priced
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?