BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...3 Answers
  • Is there a version of this without gelatin? I don't use g...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Salina đź‘˝.
Oakland, CA
I've been using this product for years now. It's a reliable product that always works for me. It takes off all sorts of nail polishes even gel, despite it not being 100% acetone. It doesn't dry my nails out at all.
Tate C.
Guntersville, AL
This is okay for the money. It’s very strong smelling. But I think it did strengthen my nails a little bit. My friends have used it when at my home and they agree that it’s mediocre for the money. Not my favorite.
Hayley H.
Great price point and you can find it at any Target. It easily takes off any color and even the pesky glitter polish. I find it just as good as any other name brand remover. I would buy it again and recommend it!
Brittany C.
Cambridge, MD
This is a solid product. More affordable than name brands and Target usually has coupons for it too. It works great every time. A little goes a long way and doesn’t leave my nails dry or brittle. Highly recommend
Roxy C.
Albuquerque , NM
It’s a good price and it works. Sometimes they’ll be on sale on the Target Cartwheel app as well. The smell isn’t pungent as other nail polish removers I’ve used. It lasts a long time and it is always available.
Tarah M.
Holly springs , NC
Love this nail polish remover! It does not dry out my skin like most do. I purchased it from target and it is super easy to use! I’ve purchased it many times and I might actually be due for another bottle of it!
Nicole S.
East Los Angeles
Very affordable and does the job. I am a repeat buyer. It’s easy to use and takes off all nail polish with the exception of gel nail polish. I highly recommend for others to buy! Don’t forget your cotton balls!
Monica M.
I get this because it works just as good as more expensive polish removers. I pick this one because it's purple and cheaper than the other polish removers available, but have docked it a star because even though the bottle says it's strengthening, I can't really tell if it's making my nails stronger (to be fair, I can never tell if strengthening polish remover actually works, regardless of any brand).
Janine K.
So affordable and takes off polish so easily! Take it on a cotton ball and the polish comes off with one swipe usually. It is so cheap and works so well. No cons and works just as well as more expensive brands.
Breanne G.
Love buying up and up products whenever possible, since Target is the store a ship at the most! This nail polish remover is easy to use/gets the job done! It doesn’t dry out my nails good quality for the price!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.