BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Marissa C.
I dont think the nourishing isn’t worth while, it doesn’t seem to do anything to my nails to help. I would rather just grab the basics, and put a clear coat or strengthening coat on.
Kristie A.
El Monte, CA
The Up & Up nail polish remover gets the job done. I've used the one without acetone but makes your hands very dry. I've been using it for quite a while and I haven't really tried any other brand. It's definitely great for removing nail polish but not so much if you're trying to keep your skin around your nails moisturized.
Leichelle E.
Honolulu, HI
I love this. it’s the perfect size to bring also with you when on the go. It does the job. Does not have a too strong scent which I’m very picky about it strong nail polish removers.
Corina C.
This nail polish remover does the job pretty well, sometimes I have to go over a nail a couple of times to really get my polish off though. For the cheap price it’s worth it though.
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
The Up & Up brand is excellent. This is a very good nail polish remover. My favorite is the strengthening formula. I like the shape of the bottle and the lavender color. And it works well!
Kendra K.
I don't know a lot about nail polish remover, but it takes the polish off without a ton of scrubbing. It makes my hands dry though but literally all nail polish remover does that
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
Not as strong as some of the other up and up nail polish remover that I’ve tried but that is expected since it helps to nourish nails. I have definitely noticed that my nails feel stronger after using as opposed to harsher nail polish removers
Cyrene A.
So easy to use and nicely priced. The smell isn't terrible so it is easy to use. I was very impressed by how fast the polish was removed using this product. I do paint my nice a lot and so I will use again when I run out.  Something I recommend to others because it still takes care of the nail.
Natalie N.
Willowick, OH
It’s a good polish remover. Can’t say I noticed my nails being any stronger but, really, that’s ok. It’s job was mainly to remove the polish. Which it did. I’d use it again.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I like this nail polish remover because I didn't think the scent was as strong as some that I've used in the past. It's a little harder to get some polishes off but it still works just fine! The price is super reasonable also and it lasts for a good amount of time so I would recommend this product for sure!!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?