BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
As someone who always has their nails done, this product is a definite staple for me. The smell isn’t incredibly potent, and also it really does bring an added strength to my nails over time!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I use Up & up Strengthening Nail Polish Remover frequently. I buy and use many different nail polish removers but this is my preferred one! Affordable prices! Very effective at removing nail polish!
Elizabeth V.
Martinez
I quite like this nail polish remover. This stuff works really well. I find my nails feeling a lot better after this stuff than some of the other store name brands. My nails end up feeling healthier, and there isn't much color residue left on my nails afterwards.
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
Up & Up is my go to nail polish remover! Its not harsh on skin. We purchase at Target stores. Its a great value and I will continue to use up & up brand for myself and my daughters. Its so much easier on skin than other brands I have tried and will keep buying!
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Very strong odor. Took some elbow grease to get the polish off. Bought because it was cheaper. I recommend using name brand on this product just because it was harder to take the polish off.
Nyla J.
Richmond, VA
This product is amazing. It gets the nail polish off without a problem. I have some troubles getting off glitters with it but maybe that's just the glitter nail polish I'm using. But love it!
Evelyn V.
Las Vegas , NV
It was a great product not as strong as the other ones. I think it took off my nail polish pretty easily and you can't beat the price. I always misplace mine so I don't think I ever finished a bottle but it's great.
Lizbeth M.
This nail polish remover works great! It also saves you some money. I would much rather buy the "Up & up" brand because it's the same thing as the original but for less money. This nail polish remover does the same as any other, it takes off your nail polish.
Amanda S.
Dallas, TX
This was a great product. Always gets the polish off. I don't ever spend much on polish remover but i wanted something that would strengthen the nail too.  Target is the best for this!
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
I love this nail polish remover! It's so strong it takes off the nail polish like nothing, I would say it's as good as a higher brand nail polish remover! I would recommend if you're on a budget
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?