BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Morgan G.
Davie, FL
This new polish remover is affordable and gets the job done. Nobody likes the smell of nail polish remover but this particular product is great. I have used this product multiple times because it is cheap and works.
Julianna G.
Garden Grove, CA
I like to use this nail polish remover because I want my nails to stay strong. I feel like it is similar to other nail polish removers. I buy it from target my favorite store. I buy this nail polish remover regularly
Samantha G.
fresno
I feel this nail polish remover was really good I remember I grabbed this one while I was one the road so it was my first time using it but I would recommend it because it did the job! Really good and great pricing!!
Kelly M.
Lehi, UT
Your basic nail polish remover and its super cheap. You can find this at Target. It doesn't really compare to other nail polish removers because they're all sort of the same, except it doesn't leave your nails dry and white.
Alexandra Z.
I use this to take off all my nail polish and it comes off with no hassle! It leaves your nails smelling nice and also is not harsh on the skin or nails. It also helps strengthen the nails. I could tell after 3 uses!
Brianna S.
Goshen, NY
Takes off nail color like a dream. Been going back to this for so long as I love to paint my nails and change up the colors. It does dry out ur skin a bit but nothing a little moisturizer can’t fix. Love this product
Emily B.
NA
Gets the job done, removes polish easily. I have noticed my nails more strengthened. I’ll defiantly buy this again and use it again. The smell is horrible but otherwise there are no cons. I’m happy with this product!
Victoria B.
Does a good job at effectively removing nail polish. Easy to use, but I'm unsure if it has actually strengthened my nails. Either way, it does a good job for being a fairly cheap nail polish remover. Would buy again.
Melany M.
Ruskin , FL
not what i expected when applying to my nails they become very thin and sensitive. whenever taking the nail polish off the nail becomes pale the color that my nails were before i took off the polish wont buy it again
Gina S.
elmwood park
I’ve used this a bunch of times. I’m happy when I purchase this product. It’s affordable and not an intense smell, it is easy to use. It cleans off all the polish in a short time and I would definitely recommend to my peers.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.