BY UP & UP #4 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

• Does it really strengthen? 5 Answers
  • I'm in the market to buy some inexpensive nail polish rem...5 Answers
  • absolutely love this product. I use it with the hydrating...1 Answers
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles
Doesnt come off that quick you kind of have yhe rub it but good for the price and another thinh is that the smell is different from other removers this one is not as strong in scent which is good because i have lil ones.
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
Definitely does the job! It does not have a strong scent. I think you get a lot of product for a really good price. Works just as well as a name brand! Not sure how much t strengthens my nails, but still a good product!
jenna l.
jackson
Hate the smell, but the results are worth it. All removers smell this way, but this one is a great price for a great product. I don't like spending a lot on a product like this so I am thankful for an affordable option.
Joelly G.
novato
I use the ip & up nail polish remover and it is very helpful. It is not expensive at all. One good thing about it is that it fully takes it off. A bad thing is that to take it off you have to take it off by just going up.
Kristen W.
I always by this brand when I run out. It is good value for the price. Works the same as the name brands. I'd recommend it, maybe not if you're looking for something special, if not it's good enough to get the job done.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is exactly what you would expect from a nail polish remover. It does a good job removing polish. I'm not so sure it really does strengthen my nails but it does the job that I need it to. Smell isn't terrible either.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
I'm not sure that I would actually say this is strengthening but it does the job of taking off even the toughest colors. For stubborn reds or darks I will sometimes have to spend a little longer, but generally it works well!
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Super great quality for the price. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover quickly removes all nail polish, while also strengthening the nail. I am a repeated user of this product and will probably never change. I recommend this product.
Jada W.
Mesa, AZ
My go to nail polish remover. I love targets line of stuff. Everything is always presentable and cute. This doesn't have a strong acetone smells leaves nails shiny and hard.
Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
this is a great nail polish remover. It’s super affordable, and works just as good (if not better) than the leading brand. It takes my nail polish off on the first and second wipe. I definitely would try this over other brands!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.