BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Shelby S.
['Dallas', ''], TX
This nail polish remover is great. It comes at a great price, but is still high quality. I removes all of the toughest nail polish, including black that has been left of for a while. I always buy this remover and I won't buy any other.
Stephanie T.
Mesa, AZ
Works very well. Easy quick and gets the job done! I like this brand as it's at a better price point and works almost better then name brands. Easy to use and fumes aren't that bad. Recommend to anyone!
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
This nail polish remover works great! Although a con would be that it comes out very fast, and spills very easily.. I bought mine at target on sale for only a few dollars. I would totally buy this again!
Amaya G.
This nail polish works like it could be name brand . It is very easy to use and apply . Since it's off brand it has very good value . It's almost like the real thing. I definitely would recommend this to anyone.
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Definitely does its job. I didn’t notice a big difference between this one and just regular nail polish remover, but it worked well! I would definitely buy it again and have! Hey, can’t deny a bargain!
Kymber N.
This is great nail polish remover. I have bought it multiple times. It takes off the polish really fast and easily. It's cheap but really great quality! I buy it over any other brand and recommend it to other users.
Crystal O.
Everett, Wa
I love this Target up and up nail polish remover. The odor is a bit strong but it doesn't take a lot of nail polish remover to get the nail polish off which is great. I would definitely buy this again.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It really does take all the nail polish off but it leaves your skin so dry it ends up ashy. It’s great if u want something to take ur nail polish off really quick. Just use coconut oil on ur hands after
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
This works great. What more can you ask from nail polish remover than to remove your nail polish. Sometimes you have to use a lot to get it going but once you break through that first layer it's easy going.
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
I was really impressed with this product. I purchased it because I had a cartwheel coupon and have no regrets! It acted exactly how I expected it to and got the job done. I would definitely recommend!
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?