BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Heather D.
Best nail polish remover out there. Takes like zero time to remove stubborn, old red polish. The smell can be quite overpowering, but you'll get that with most removers. This is the only one I buy anymore.
Monica I.
Niles, MI
It does the job in cleaning up my nails and I have noticed them not breaking as much recently. Its also not ruining my nails as the paint comes off. I am a repeat user of this product and don't see it changing anytime soon.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
This gets my polish off and doesn't dry my nails out. It's super cheap. I think I buy this cause it's so cheap and easily available but honestly I never look for anything else cause it works. I recommend it!
Grace H.
New Mexico, NM
This nail polish remover is super effective and really cheap! It works just as well as any other nail polish remover! I use it very frequently. I highly recommend that people use this nail polish remover!
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
Nice all round product. Nice price. Removes nail polish easily, but can be a little drying. Purchased from Target. Very good price and a nice all rounder. Would recommend especially if you're on a budget.
Shanna S.
I love this product. The Target brand works just as well as the name brands. I never have to scrub the polish. It works effectively and that's what I need, as I have two little girls who live to paint their nails often. The price is wonderful as well!! Great product for the price
Jen W.
Taunton, MA
I've been using this for years! I always have nail polish on and I worry that I'll ruin my nails between that and remover but this stuff has been amazing. Not to harsh and removes even the toughest color, red!
Aileen M.
Favorite nail polish remover. Don't have to go through struggle to take the nail polish off no matter what brand it is ! I bought mine at target for a very good price . Would really recommend to others !
Samantha L.
This nail polish remover is affordable and just as effective as other name brands! it doesn't take much product to take off and doesn't leave your hands too dry. It also doesn't smell too strong either.
Jenna C.
Good polish remover. I don't have to go over my nail a million times for the polish to actually come off. Good price, I see no reason to pay for a name brand polish remover when this works just as well.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?