BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
this is a great nail polish remover. It’s super affordable, and works just as good (if not better) than the leading brand. It takes my nail polish off on the first and second wipe. I definitely would try this over other brands!
Joelly G.
novato
I use the ip & up nail polish remover and it is very helpful. It is not expensive at all. One good thing about it is that it fully takes it off. A bad thing is that to take it off you have to take it off by just going up.
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
Definitely does the job! It does not have a strong scent. I think you get a lot of product for a really good price. Works just as well as a name brand! Not sure how much t strengthens my nails, but still a good product!
jenna l.
jackson
Hate the smell, but the results are worth it. All removers smell this way, but this one is a great price for a great product. I don't like spending a lot on a product like this so I am thankful for an affordable option.
Taylor H.
Wilsonville, OR
This is a great basic nail polish remover if you don’t want to spend a whole lot and don’t care about strong acetone smells. I don’t think it’s awesome when it comes to getting the stains off my nail from darker colors.
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
Always works well to take my color off! If using a deep color such as red you might need to scrub a little harder. Worth the price for the little bit you have to use. Haven’t noticed if it truly makes my nails stronger.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles
Doesnt come off that quick you kind of have yhe rub it but good for the price and another thinh is that the smell is different from other removers this one is not as strong in scent which is good because i have lil ones.
Andrea L.
This is a great nail polish remover. Of course it smells really strong but when using makes my nails feel smooth and not brittle like some removers can make u feel. It's a very good price and lasts for a really long time.
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
My go to nail polish remover. I love targets line of stuff. Everything is always presentable and cute. This doesn't have a strong acetone smells leaves nails shiny and hard.
Madison B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Super great quality for the price. Up & Up Strengthening Nail Polish remover quickly removes all nail polish, while also strengthening the nail. I am a repeated user of this product and will probably never change. I recommend this product.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Brianna H.