BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Michelle W.
Carnegie, PA
I love Target's Up and Up brand! This product is awesome! It's cheaper than any higher end nail polish remover but still takes everything off! A little goes a long way so it lasts forever. Definitely will be a repeat buyer.
Alexa P.
Livonia
Took off the color extremely well and scent was t strong little bit goes a long way I got mine from target and it was a good deal will be using again! Basic need that I will be buying again in the near future favorite brand
Emily G.
Monroeton, PA
This product does really well to get off even the toughest nail polish, even glitter nail polish! It's amazing! It doesn't make my nails feel destroyed after using it like some nail polish removers do. Would recommend this.
lily S.
This is a good product to remove nail polish my mom just bought this for me, this is my first time using this product, i got this at target a local store.  It's easy to use and remove nail polish with.  I would buy this again at target i love this product!!
Kathryn B.
Escondido, CA
I love this nail polish remover it takes the nail polish off so fast and easy and it is so easy to use and apply it’s such a good value definitely not pricey I have nothing else to say but overall it is one of my favorites and I would absolutely buy this again
Jamie B.
It's cheap, it works well, and you can find it pretty much everywhere. I've been using this for years and have never had a problems with it. I'm not really confident about the "strengthening" claim, but you get what you pay for.
Ashley J.
I love how this nail polish remover strengthens my nails as it's doing its job! One swipe of this stuff gets off most of your nail polish. I'm a repeat user this is my second bottle and would not hesitate to purchase again!
Erica I.
It's a good product when removing nail polish and even gel polish. I just dislike how dry it makes my fingers feel after. It wasn't expensive and i would recommend to others if they can get passed the dryness the way i do.
Kelsey I.
Charlotte, NC
This nail polish remover completely removes all nail polish on my fingers and toes and leaves them feeling strong. Bought at target and priced perfectly, you get a great clean slate to a mani pedi without breaking the bank!
Devon G.
Riverton, NJ
This works very well even on glittery polishes. I'm not too sure about anything strengthening properties, but the remover definitely does not feel as severe as other ones I have used. Bottle also seemed to last a long time.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Ashley C.