BY UP & UP #3 in Nail Polish Remover

Up & up strengthening nail polish remover 6-oz.

Buy on Target
Victoria R.
Texas
Not one bad thing to say here! Gets the job done and it's quick and easy to use. Love that it has strengthening within it so I can color my nails with a good foundation. Definitely would buy again.
Jillian F.
I bought this because it was cheaper than name brand... good news is that it worked just as well at a lower price... it didn't leave my nails dry feeling which some polish removers do... I would buy it again
Pamela S.
It's affordable and it works smells a little strong maybe it should something more subtle helps great with removal of nail polish and best of all I can get it at my local target. I repurchased all the time
Rachel S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I  love this nail polish remover,it does strengthen your nails.it doesn't compare to most other nail polishes.this nail polish is not pricy and very good quality,easy to use just put some onto a cotton ball and boom your all good to go,i would buy again.
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I use this remover all the time and it does a good job of taking off my polish. I'm not picky when it comes to remover. If it can do the job then I use it over and over and this stuff does the job
Brandy F.
806 11th st Ne, East wenatchee, WA
This product is great for removing nail polish! You can also use it to
Remove sharp off the walls! This product does have a smell to it! Coming in different colors! yes I would but this product again!
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
I don't know if this is necessarily strengthening polish remover, but it does work well. It gets glitter polish and bright colors off well. I use this remover all the time and I have no complaints.
Karin G.
Maylene, AL
It works. The smell isn't super strong. It's inexpensive and gives your nails a fighting chance. I grow my natural nails, and they grow longer and break less frequently since using this remover.
Haylee M.
Hodgenville, KY
I'm immediately drawn to this is because it's purple! It is easy on my nails and easily removes nail polish. Doesn't leave them brittle or weak. You can find this at Target, I love all of their Up & Up products!
Rebecca C.
It does the job. It removes the nail polish. I have bought this item a few times because it lasts me a long time. The one thing I don't like about it is that it makes my nails dry. Now, I'm not sure if every nail polish remover is like that, but I don't like the dryness.
B F.
Does it remove glitter nail polish? I hate using acetone on my natural nails.
Ashley C.
Buffalo, NY
Lynsey C.
West Fargo, ND
Does it really strengthen?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Does this work just as well as the up & up acetone nail polish remover?